This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lettuce also not forget that Jerry Jones is the anchor of a sundown town in Texas.

A lot of these c00n ass fans would likely be pulled over by the cops in that sundown town if they roll through or were on foot past a certain hour!

What sundown town is he anchoring.

Highland park maybe racist but it ain't sundown. Its too close to the hood and downtown to be sundown.

Vidor and jasper tx are definitely sundown. Sante fe texas outside houston is another so ive heard

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lettuce also not forget that Jerry Jones is the anchor of a sundown town in Texas.

A lot of these c00n ass fans would likely be pulled over by the cops in that sundown town if they roll through or were on foot past a certain hour!
:weebaynanimated:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
What sundown town is he anchoring

Highland Park, TX

It's a small community in the middle of Dallas, TX. Didn't allow Black people to live there until the early 2000s. To this day, I think only one Black person lives there.

Jerry is the most prominent resident of that community.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highland Park, TX

It's a small community in the middle of Dallas, TX. Didn't allow Black people to live there until the early 2000s. To this day, I think only one Black person lives there.

Says they are 94% white and 0.5% black

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Highland Park, TX

Yea man Highland Park is super on that shyt. Not as bad as Vidor and not a sundown town but the cops and residents let it be known if you not an athlete do not ride through there. I've been told verbally by cops "I dont want to see you in this area again". Dallas is one of the most segregated cities I've ever visited. Frisco, Addison, Highland Park, all these little cities with money let it be known.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif