This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. People don't know about Vidor Texas and it's known that you can't be in the town after the sun goes down. My mother and father almost got killed in that town back in the day stopping for gas. They tried to introduce black families in the town back in the 90s and they held Klan rallies in the streets in protest. Got so bad the families ended up just leaving. Town is still on that shyt.

:ohhh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lettuce also not forget that Jerry Jones is the anchor of a sundown town in Texas.

A lot of these c00n ass fans would likely be pulled over by the cops in that sundown town if they roll through or were on foot past a certain hour!
Mamba? You a Kobe Stan? Do tell
AdmirableGregariousKatydid-size_restricted.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm saying. People don't know about Vidor Texas and it's known that you can't be in the town after the sun goes down. My mother and father almost got killed in that town back in the day stopping for gas. They tried to introduce black families in the town back in the 90s and they held Klan rallies in the streets in protest. Got so bad the families ended up just leaving. Town is still on that shyt.

That's some crazy shyt.

Jerry has been the most prominent resident in Highland Park, TX for decades. And it has been a well-established :mjpls: town for decades.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
8DnCBFX.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Mooney talks about it at 1:15. The shyt is real man. Watch the whole thing.

yeah i seen that before
thats some ill shyt! smh
i remember that part from the beginning tho how i remember this clip where he explains why we CANT be racist.
Paul Mooney my muthafukka tho!
i got some of my pops ALBUMS in the crib somewhere!