This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Why this man hasn't been given an NAACP award yet is beyond me. Has a white man given more black men down on their luck a second chance?

:dahell:

This might just be among the Top-5 c00n statements ever written on this forum.

It sounds like you wouldn't mind being owned by Jerry as well.

Dallas c00nboys fans yall.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:dahell:

This might just be among the Top-5 c00n statements ever written on this forum.

It sounds like you wouldn't mind being owned by Jerry as well.

Dallas c00nboys fans yall.
:pachaha: What the fukk has Jerry Jones done to get an NAACP award?:gucci:
I guess he drafted some poor black ball players and gave them all that money:mjgrin:

---

Superstar
Daps
A white man tells his team they must not kneel for brother and sister getting killed for no reason and what does a cat on coli do says he deserves a NAACP award.
source.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lettuce also not forget that Jerry Jones is the anchor of a sundown town in Texas.

A lot of these c00n ass fans would likely be pulled over by the cops in that sundown town if they roll through or were on foot past a certain hour!
I'm saying. People don't know about Vidor Texas and it's known that you can't be in the town after the sun goes down. My mother and father almost got killed in that town back in the day stopping for gas. They tried to introduce black families in the town back in the 90s and they held Klan rallies in the streets in protest. Got so bad the families ended up just leaving. Town is still on that shyt.