Daps
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yea man Highland Park is super on that shyt. Not as bad as Vidor and not a sundown town but the cops and residents let it be known if you not an athlete do not ride through there. I've been told verbally by cops "I dont want to see you in this area again". Dallas is one of the most segregated cities I've ever visited. Frisco, Addison, Highland Park, all these little cities with money let it be known.
:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:There are too many racially-diverse suburbs & even parts of the city for this to be true.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:There are too many racially-diverse suburbs & even parts of the city for this to be true.
I'm not saying there aren't I'm just saying its a definite line drawn in the sand to where you can chill and not get harassed or fukked with and where you can't and those little pockets of Dallas with money definitely let it be known if you don't belong there. I guess my own experience with Highland cops was a figment of my imagination though so thanks.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yea man Highland Park is super on that shyt. Not as bad as Vidor and not a sundown town but the cops and residents let it be known if you not an athlete do not ride through there. I've been told verbally by cops "I dont want to see you in this area again". Dallas is one of the most segregated cities I've ever visited. Frisco, Addison, Highland Park, all these little cities with money let it be known.

I'm not saying there aren't I'm just saying its a definite line drawn in the sand to where you can chill and not get harassed or fukked with and where you can't and those little pockets of Dallas with money definitely let it be known if you don't belong there. I guess my own experience with Highland cops was a figment of my imagination though so thanks.

:what:Where in my post did I say you were about wrong about your assessment of Highland Park? I don't disagree with it. I'm just calling bullshyt about the part of your post you saying the Dallas metro area is 1 of the most segregated cities in the country.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

That's right. You aren't going to get pulled out the car and beaten to a bloody pulp in Highland Park.

But, those cacs make it clear that Highland Park is their town. And there's nothing nikkas can do about it.

Even Black Cowboys, Mavs and Rangers players get the :ufdup::sadbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What he say

He basically called at that "kneeling before anthem" stunt a week ago was fraudulent and was like the black players and fans need to open up their eyes and realize JJ don't give a fukk about them our black issues.

JJ ain't with us... he only for himself and his kind

Martha