This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why this man hasn't been given an NAACP award yet is beyond me. Has a white man given more black men down on their luck a second chance at life?

When Michael Irvin was going into court rocking a furt coat, Jerry had his lawyers working the case.

When Dwayne Goodrich (scrub) was released after a decade in prison for criminally negligent homicide, Jerry was there like Ace with a job offer as a players' liason.

When Pacman Jones was causing terror in the South and a permanent migraine for devil goodell, who was there with a job offer and 24 hour security for the troubled man?

When Jay Ratliff's grandparents passed away, Jerry was there with his private plane to fly him and his family to the funeral.

Josh Brent might be facing 50 yrs but he's still on the sidelines and at the facility working out.

Dez's jewelry debt disappeared faster than a plate of food in front of Carmelo Anthony...I mean I can go on and on about this man's kindness. Let's :salute: this man and :pacspit: on the patriots since the media won't do it.
:wow:
yeah i seen that before
thats some ill shyt! smh
i remember that part from the beginning tho how i remember this clip where he explains why we CANT be racist.
Paul Mooney my muthafukka tho!
i got some of my pops ALBUMS in the crib somewhere!
Try YouTube :francis:
That doesn't make it a sundown. At least not these days it isnt.

The location alone proves it. I rode through there once. Just a bunch of large old houses. Like river oaks im houston.
Racist it maybe but everywhere is racist.
:comeon:

Daps
Highland Park, TX

It's a small community in the middle of Dallas, TX. Didn't allow Black people to live there until the early 2000s. To this day, I think only one Black person lives there.

Jerry is the most prominent resident of that community.

Highland park ain't no damn sundown,
:comeon:

it's damn near connected to uptown