This is why Jerry Jones is the GOAT players' owner

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
@dtownreppin214 - he gave Tank Johnson another chance too.

- and they said back in the 90's, Jerruh and Mike Irvin were runnin the same women.

OG Jerruh :tu:

Last edited by a moderator:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 - he gave Tank Johnson another chance too.

- and they said back in the 90's, Jerruh and Mike Irvin were runnin the same women.

OG Jerruh :tu:

forgot about Tank.

jerruh has been knocking down 21 yr old highland park p*ssy for years and his wife doesn't say a word. #datpimphand

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
A Model White man and business man

meanwhile Robert Kraft cheese outcheareleasing his real riders and not even getting bail for his mandem..

if that was a cowboys player..hernandez woulda showed up tocourt..flipped the bird..and went home to his family tonight on bail

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Always respected Jerrys G
Came off as a richman with integrity and heart,not too big to consort with ppl underneath him...

I guarantee Jerry Jones wouldnt have got his ring took by a Russian president..

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
JJ been the Goat players owner. I think after this season we should get Bill Cowher as HC, cuz Garret aint ganna do it this year truth be told :to: Thats my home team tho.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
JJ been the Goat players owner. I think after this season we should get Bill Cowher as HC, cuz Garret aint ganna do it this year truth be told :to: Thats my home team tho.

Nah my nigg...Jerry ain't gonna let Cowher be Cowher....

but I do appreciate Jerry the "check cutter" cuz that nikka do be helping his guys...Let Hernandez get off...which organization do you think will be the FIRST to give him a call, even though they signed a 3rd rd TE?:smugdraper:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah my nigg...Jerry ain't gonna let Cowher be Cowher....

but I do appreciate Jerry the "check cutter" cuz that nikka do be helping his guys...Let Hernandez get off...which organization do you think will be the FIRST to give him a call, even though they signed a 3rd rd TE?:smugdraper:

If he wanna win the ship then he ganna have to give up some power cuz this shyt aint working. I just hope we dont have as much injuries as last season.