This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Real talk if you have nieces/nephews or kids of your own, just sit back and watch them fukk around on Roblox.

shyt is bizarre on another level because it’s not like some stay in moms basement incel ugly gamer shyt. These are little kids glued to the tablet, zoned out and getting emotional over these Roblox games and it’s hilarious + concerning.

Not to mention that these Roblox games look like pure shyt (to us). But a 7 year old don’t know shyt about graphics and processing power or refresh rates so they let it rock.

Now the grown folk are fukking with it.

Not true. My 12 year old has a 2080ti gpu and has played games like warzone,far cry, fallout 4, ect yet this lil nugget always wants to play roblox and teamfortress 2.

Im like :dahell:

Something about that game they love

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Habbo Hotel bruh! Takin girls back to the crib and seeing them get open off all the furni I got :banderas:
I met a bytch off of there randomly on the first night i played(she was 23). Had her take the train from San Diego to my area, got a hotel, fukked the shyt out of here and never logged back in again.

Does that game still exist?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Y’all done got old and forgot where y’all came from.

Like we wasn’t fukking up grove street nikkas in GTA San Andreas and having a ball doing it.

Like we wasn’t gleeful AF when we realized you could fukk a hooker and kill her afterwards to get ya money back in GTA 3

:ufdup:

Yup.

Coli full of fukking weirdos. Acting like roblox is some demon gang when GTA games were popping when we were youngins

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Brehs, my 5 year old daughter showed me one

Goal is to climb up a mountain as high as you can go then jump off and break as many bones as possible

More bones you break, more $$ you get

This girl has 13 MILLION views :damn:

:dwillhuh:

Video made me happy to see kids that are actually kids. :mjcry:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Forgot all about this. How much potential you think it got?
I don’t know I do know pelosi bought hundreds of thousands of stock for it
She’s really good with her plays and her purchasing this stock is weird because she usually picks trusted tech companies
It went up to the 90’s before dropping.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lol my daughter plays that shyt, got me second guessing that game :patrice:

i've seen my younger cousins play this game, and i dont know what the hell was happening, and I still don't know how the game works :pachaha:

I have 4 nephews aged 9 to 16. Since im the uncle they’re a bit more open around me than their parents. I realized that there’s no way parents can have any idea what their kids are up to online these days.

My oldest nephew does movie watch parties on discord. He mostly plays fortnite but his discord chats be poppin. I just KNOW they’re talking about all kinds of fukkery on it. His parents don’t even know wtf discord is. My youngest nephew is always on roblox and he’s sneaky af so I know he’s probably on the demonic roblox wave. :francis: