This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk is funny about a children's game that can simulate black men murdering each other?:dwillhuh:

Message to the Coli: People like OP and whoever tweeted this bullshyt are the real cacs and c00ns not the people that actually point out the problems in the black community and discuss what we need to do to fix it...Wake the fuc up

Don’t start this shyt. You got Trill in your name and UGK made all types of degenerate music

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I can't put my finger on it but something just seems off about that. I thought they were just building crap on there:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this next generation of kids is on some other shyt :wow:

Them school shootings they grew up surviving got them harboring demons like no other :picard:

hitler is literally a punchline to some of these kids…and I seen black boys indulging in that type of humor too…internet has folks desensitized af…I don’t doubt I would’ve been affected if I were a lot younger when I first got online

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
That's what I'm saying. That thread about posters pretending to be black is real. You got to wonder who is who, especially those guys who talk about 'that feeling is coming back' and 'i'm getting that feeling' when rappers start shooting each other up.

I don't see how letting kids see black folks get aired out digitally at a party is funny, especially since that's something that a real life situation among black teens and young men.
When we talking bout that feeling its the raw air if masculinity of being a black men.We starting to lose that with the rise of yhe suburban brotha lately. Im happy you nikkaz seen Chance for who he was.