This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
That guy was a serial killer. We really gonna feel bad for someone who was a known murderer?
Did I ask anyone to feel sorry for anyone?
I don’t give a fukk who dude is… I’m telling you to fukking process what you are actually watching. U simple minded dikk.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Reminds me of Meez :mjcry:

hetero-pool-party.jpg

IgE8.gif

Still keep in contact with a female friend I made all the way back in 2009. If you didn't have any premium gear + the T Pain boots, them hoes weren't stuttin you. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I was watching my brother play this on break. He plays on a “One Peice” RPG server now.

Shut looked kinda lit. Reminded me of when me and my homeboy would play homemade DBZ RPG games on BYOND.
Them shyt was lit as fukk!
The amount of fukkery you would have especially in them popular ones was crazy :russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was watching my brother play this on break. He plays on a “One Peice” RPG server now.

Shut looked kinda lit. Reminded me of when me and my homeboy would play homemade DBZ RPG games on BYOND.

Them shyt was lit as fukk!
The amount of fukkery you would have especially in them popular ones was crazy :russ:
I never thought I'd run into other former BYONDers on thecoli like myself :lupe:

We like a unspoken band of brothers at this point, I probably ran into yall multiple times back in the day

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is exactly why Zuckerberg will be the first trillionaire. He wasn't bullshting when he came up with the metaverse. This is the kinda stuff his platform is gearing towards.

Don't mock him for throwing money at something that isn't being used yet. Much like bezos who pumped decades of money into the moneypit that was Amazon , one day zuck will get his cyber ecosystem running and profitable. Social movements will occur on metaverse, along with other social actions like work, recreation, conflict, etc