This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad to never have seen some of these when my son plays lmaoo. I’m guessing he’s fortunate enough to just have regular kids his age on there instead of 16 year olds and even 3 year olds

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This is exactly why Zuckerberg will be the first trillionaire. He wasn't bullshting when he came up with the metaverse. This is the kinda stuff his platform is gearing towards.

Don't mock him for throwing money at something that isn't being used yet. Much like bezos who pumped decades of money into the moneypit that was Amazon , one day zuck will get his cyber ecosystem running and profitable. Social movements will occur on metaverse, along with other social actions like work, recreation, conflict, etc
Zuckerberg didn’t come up with the concept or execution of a “metaverse” …

He just copyrighted that specific name. There have been numerous “metaverses” over the past few decades. Roblox has to be one of the largest and most complex

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of Meez :mjcry:

hetero-pool-party.jpg

IgE8.gif

Still keep in contact with a female friend I made all the way back in 2009. If you didn't have any premium gear + the T Pain boots, them hoes weren't stuttin you. :mjlol:
shyt it was haboo hotel for me lol.

Internet chatrooms we're the wild wild west back then.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m glad to never have seen some of these when my son plays lmaoo. I’m guessing he’s fortunate enough to just have regular kids his age on there instead of 16 year olds and even 3 year olds
:usure: Regular kids huh

You better watch that shyt before a digital Pee Wee Herman proposes to trade your kids their pics for Robux

My nephew be tweaking over that shyt and it's kinda alarming how little adults know wtf is going on there