This is what the kids are doing on Roblox?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real talk if you have nieces/nephews or kids of your own, just sit back and watch them fukk around on Roblox.

shyt is bizarre on another level because it’s not like some stay in moms basement incel ugly gamer shyt. These are little kids glued to the tablet, zoned out and getting emotional over these Roblox games and it’s hilarious + concerning.

Not to mention that these Roblox games look like pure shyt (to us). But a 7 year old don’t know shyt about graphics and processing power or refresh rates so they let it rock.

Now the grown folk are fukking with it.
Haha, I always make fun of my nephews about how shytty Roblox looks.
They talk shyt about my childhood games and I'm like "Rivercity Ransom and Mike Tyson's Punchout looked better than this bullshyt."

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
When we talking bout that feeling its the raw air if masculinity of being a black men.We starting to lose that with the rise of yhe suburban brotha lately. Im happy you nikkaz seen Chance for who he was.

Another one of these "black men from the suburbs arent really men" posts.

Did someone from the suburbs steal your woman ? :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Y’all done got old and forgot where y’all came from.

Like we wasn’t fukking up grove street nikkas in GTA San Andreas and having a ball doing it.

Like we wasn’t gleeful AF when we realized you could fukk a hooker and kill her afterwards to get ya money back in GTA 3

:ufdup:

I'm saying most cats here was playing Vice City before they were 10...lying to your parents about the game and switching the channel when they came in the room

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
My son loves this game, he mainly searches for Sonic the Hedgehog stuff on there.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what it is that they are doing on that game they literally just hop around and do dances and jump off roofs.

I’ll play with my youngest and he just wanders around. They also have this game where it’s like hide and seek or run away from a killer or something.

I legit don’t know what’s going on but they love it.

21st century role-playing. :yeshrug: