This Generation of Kids Really Be Fallin Off By Their Early 20s Nowadays

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Just left Wawa
These bytches have guts and look like the last time they worked out was in gym class a few years ago

They burnt out and they lips black as hell from the smoke

:flabbynsick:
:mjlol:
Yeah it’s sad. But if they grew up in a good area they’re in their prime.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
these kids are full on junkies man.
I look younger than my nephew's homie's.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Facts. I see people HALF my age looking like trash. Sad.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
My uncle and I talk about this on a semi regular basis. No one is saying you have to be a powerlifter or elite athlete, but just engage in some form of regular exercise. Like a lot of people in this thread have already said, being in shape will make you look years younger than your actual age while being :flabby: will make people assume you're ten years older than you really are. I work out because I like how it makes me look and feel, but it's also preventative maintenance - I'm not trying to be flabby and sick in the future :francis:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing physical education is not as important in school these days...I played outside almost everyday, sometimes twice. I don't see kids outside like that these days.

Man that shyt turned into the class to hang out with all your friends. They not even tryna get physical in physical education.

Man we used to run full basketball/football/kickball games at PE. Then I'd be outside doing whenever and that's if I didn't football/basketball practice. These kids barely do anything during PE and then on social media or playing video games when they go home. shyt, online gaming wasn't like it is today. If I wanted to play against my boy I had to physically get up and walk to his crib. We wouldn't even be inside long because we'd eventually go outside to play ball or go talk to some girls in the neighborhood.

I used to work Parks & rec and teach PE. This generation is lazy af and being active isn't being instilled at a young age. I'm only 27. People younger than me shouldn't be out of shape the way that they are.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man that shyt turned into the class to hang out with all your friends. They not even tryna get physical in physical education.

Man we used to run full basketball/football/kickball games at PE. Then I'd be outside doing whenever and that's if I didn't football/basketball practice. These kids barely do anything during PE and then on social media or playing video games when they go home. shyt, online gaming wasn't like it is today. If I wanted to play against my boy I had to physically get up and walk to his crib. We wouldn't even be inside long because we'd eventually go outside to play ball or go talk to some girls in the neighborhood.

I used to work Parks & rec and teach PE. This generation is lazy af and being active isn't being instilled at a young age. I'm only 27. People younger than me shouldn't be out of shape the way that they are.

I g

Bro if it wasn't basketball games from 10 in the morning to 10 at night(if not later) it was water gun fights, or football, or bike riding to the hill. At P.E. we always did something that made us sweat. This is very disappointing to hear man.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
All these Twitter girls be looking mid 20s/early 30s in the face and body, but when I check their bio, it be 19-23 :picard:

Social media stress be having people living hard ass lives at young ages trying to keep up with people who's social media presence is all a facade :wow:
This. I be thinking how the fukk this chick younger than me.
:francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah i was seeing this it's kind of concering
if you just saw Instagram then you would think a majority have some pretty nice bodies
that's not the case at all i don't know what's going on that's making people let themselves go at like 21
it has to be the heavy drinking

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Bro if it wasn't basketball games from 10 in the morning to 10 at night(if not later) it was water gun fights, or football, or bike riding to the hill. At P.E. we always did something that made us sweat. This is very disappointing to hear man.

It is breh.

Technology is a blessing and a curse. We now have the whole world in our hands, but we don't use it the way we should. I can't even blame the younger generation because many from our generation or the generation before us have fallen victim to it as well. Instead of figuring out what you need to go get in shape they'll follow people that have the same mindset as them and/or admire others from afar. There's no personal growth because people don't know how to think for themselves. Instead of learning something new, folks would rather entertain themselves in ways that'll end up keeping them stagnant, but they don't see that.

As far as kids, they don't think long term. Life will eventually catch up with you.