This Generation of Kids Really Be Fallin Off By Their Early 20s Nowadays

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Them young chicks be eatin. They get thick then turn fat especially after kids. Sitting around posting on social media playing video games and/or watching TV damn near all day everyday.

I seent it.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All these Twitter girls be looking mid 20s/early 30s in the face and body, but when I check their bio, it be 19-23 :picard:

Social media stress be having people living hard ass lives at young ages trying to keep up with people who's social media presence is all a facade :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This is very true OP. Even my my wife and mother say they have never seen so many out of shape fat women in their 20s.

Some of these girls be big as houses and ain't never pushed out a baby...:mindblown:

Girls weren't this big in the 90s. These kids even be fat as fukk in high school...how in the world..:mindblown:
yeah I swear obesity hits different nowadays

we had chubby people but these bytches be 230+ at 22 with they guts out and shyt:hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fast food. Plus their parents don’t cook

shyt

Tell a broad of Gen Z to cook some well seasoned salmon, some brisket, some steamed broccoli, some brown rice, a whole baked chicken, and some asparagus. They look at you like :wtf: while they eat crab legs, or make their daily trip to Popeyes.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
if you think it's bad now , imagine in 20 more years.
The obese people of today are going to be considered the healthy ones.

They will be dead, long before then. That excess fat, turns deadly and life-threatening. These broads on that "stop body shaming" need to read a biology book and the long term detrimental effects of obesity :usure:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing physical education is not as important in school these days...I played outside almost everyday, sometimes twice. I don't see kids outside like that these days.

School got so caught up in standardized testing, they abandoned the other parts of a child's development like social skills and physical exercise.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
  • That alcohol flab will creep up on you.
  • Zero exercise
  • Fast food galore
  • No incentive to stay in shape because thirsty simps flood the DMs regardless.
  • Dr Miami is here to suck the fat out and give em a new stomach via funds from OnlyFans sponsored by aforementioned simps.
  • Plus-size IG model movement affirming them that being overweight is being "strong" and okay.
  • Garbage genetics passed down multiple generations because nikkas wont stop procreating with crackers, hispanics and others.
  • Ignorance about health and implications of being of of shape in your prime years, due to lack of proper education at home and schools.
  • Enter the COVID-19 pandemic basically multiplying the above factors 10 fold because everyone is stuck indoors 95% of the time.

Did I miss anything?

These days, finding a partner who is fit + eats healthy + having top tier genetics is like playing the scratch card and hoping to hit the lotto :wow:......:mjcry:

Last edited: