This Generation of Kids Really Be Fallin Off By Their Early 20s Nowadays

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i'm so thankful my mom cooked for us coming up :wow:

Obviously when you're a kid you like Burger King (them 99c whoppers was hitting in the 90s), in n out, pizza hut and panda express but you cant eat that shyt all the time

These modern women expect you to be able to take them out consistently or have healthy meals delivered. That adds up quick and most dont have it like that.

Also they are on the drugs. I cant blame em im also on the drugs but i stay in shape.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
School got so caught up in standardized testing, they abandoned the other parts of a child's development like social skills and physical exercise.

Very good point.
I feel like schools should put so much more emphasis on exercise/gym class. When I was in high school so many dudes in our sports class had never lifted weights, couldnt do a single pull up or even push ups sometimes :gucci:
Ideally schools should give kids motivation to workout and make it enjoyable and challenging at the same time, pushing that team spirit.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its one of my few requirements that the person im with has to have fitness as part of their lifestyle. Not the "ig model" fitness for the gram but someone that is really into it. A woman like that knows the importance of a strong body inside and out and will hold you accountable when you fall off and vice versa

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing physical education is not as important in school these days...I played outside almost everyday, sometimes twice. I don't see kids outside like that these days.
Nah, kids are still outside everyday - especially in the summer and fall. Whether they’re hopping, riding bikes, or doing TikTok dances.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
School got so caught up in standardized testing, they abandoned the other parts of a child's development like social skills and physical exercise.
None of that has changed at all over the past 30 years. All kids still have recess until high school, the majority of high school students have phys. Ed. and play sports or other physical clubs - and gym culture is a huge thing in higher Ed and for young professionals in general.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very good point.
I feel like schools should put so much more emphasis on exercise/gym class. When I was in high school so many dudes in our sports class had never lifted weights, couldnt do a single pull up or even push ups sometimes :gucci:
Ideally schools should give kids motivation to workout and make it enjoyable and challenging at the same time, pushing that team spirit.
My high school made learning how to weight lift a requirement for gym class :russ:
I’ve never felt better than my first deadlift being 210 in the middle of the first week of class