This Generation of Kids Really Be Fallin Off By Their Early 20s Nowadays

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
In the 90s, the obesity rate of grade school mellenials was 12%>

After years in the workforce the obesity rate of U.S. mellenials is 70%

The current childhood obesity rate (ie the gen z'ers) is at 21% so by the time they start hitting the workforce and their metabolism slows down they probably gonna be 80% fat.

On another note, whenever a coli breh asks what should they do to attract more women I tell them to hit the gym consistently because you'll put yourself in the top 30% with just that alone

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
None of that has changed at all over the past 30 years. All kids still have recess until high school, the majority of high school students have phys. Ed. and play sports or other physical clubs - and gym culture is a huge thing in higher Ed and for young professionals in general.

I have no idea what phys Ed is like now but it use to be 5 days a week for an hour block. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we'd start off with a half mile run, and on Tuesday and Thursday we'd do a mile run.

Then of course there was the lunch/recess break where the brehs would play basketball or tackle football.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what phys Ed is like now but it use to be 5 days a week for an hour block. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we'd start off with a half mile run, and on Tuesday and Thursday we'd do a mile run.

Then of course there was the lunch/recess break where the brehs would play football or tackle football.

Its totally different now (depending on the state). But its like 1 day out the week.

Plus the kids recess has been cut as well. Thats one of the reasons the kids are so big now.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
@TheManFromVA i was at the wawa on military highway on a late night run to get some food, I must’ve hit the surge of them getting out the club or a house party but a whole bunch of em came in looking burnt out and :flabbynsick:, young bytches with guts :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Its totally different now (depending on the state). But its like 1 day out the week.

Plus the kids recess has been cut as well. Thats one of the reasons the kids are so big now.

Oh damn. Yeah it'll be tough to account for the hours of lost physical activity in that case

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Just left Wawa
These bytches have guts and look like the last time they worked out was in gym class a few years ago

They burnt out and they lips black as hell from the smoke

:flabbynsick:
:mjlol:
You said Wawa, so that Philly or Southeast PA/South Jersey?

That region has been notorious for (still) young chicks with beer bellies for years. I always thought it was because a certain cut of jeans and shirt style was popular there.

It's not the only place with young out of shape women, but the beer bellies , visible, is always in effect there more so than other places.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You said Wawa, so that Philly or Southeast PA/South Jersey?

That region has been notorious for (still) young chicks with beer bellies for years. I always thought it was because a certain cut of jeans and shirt style was popular there.

It's not the only place with young out of shape women, but the beer bellies , visible, is always in effect there more so than other places.
I was in the 757 last night, but same go for jersey/PA.