This Generation of Kids Really Be Fallin Off By Their Early 20s Nowadays

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
  • That alcohol flab will creep up on you.
  • Zero exercise
  • Fast food galore
  • No incentive to stay in shape because thirsty simps flood the DMs regardless.
  • Dr Miami is here to suck the fat out and give em a new stomach via funds from OnlyFans sponsored by aforementioned simps.
  • Plus-size IG model movement affirming them that being overweight is being "strong" and okay.
  • Garbage genetics passed down multiple generations because nikkas wont stop procreating with crackers, hispanics and others.
  • Ignorance about health and implications of being of of shape in your prime years, due to lack of proper education at home and schools.
  • Enter the COVID-19 pandemic basically multiplying the above factors 10 fold because everyone is stuck indoors 95% of the time.
Did I miss anything?

These days, finding a partner who is fit + eats healthy + having top tier genetics is like playing the scratch card and hoping to hit the lotto :wow:......:mjcry:

It ain't even Sunday yet and you already preaching to the choir. Preach.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
It’s a shame. I’m 21 and some women I meet only 2/3 years older than me and look like shyt. I think it’s cuz a lot of em don’t think :flabbynsick:status won’t come to them, think they invincible and shyt. Late nights, little to no sleep, shyt diet, no gym time will fuxk anyone up not just females.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
The burnt lips shyt is true with smoking being so common nowadays and a lot of people smoke everyday.

the overweight shyt is either from Covid or shorty had a kid.

This is the worst excuse these women have been allowed to get away with.

I've gotten into the best shape of my life in the past year because I have had more free time than ever to do so.
Bytches acting as if they would be on some healthy shyt if not for lockdown:mjlol:That's less binge drinking, clubbing and late night drivethru meals dummy.
Should be in better shape than ever letting that go, but they on a netflix and takeaway diet.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

I've gotten into the best shape of my life in the past year because I have had more free time than ever to do so.
Bytches acting as if they would be on some healthy shyt if not for lockdown:mjlol:That's less binge drinking, clubbing and late night drivethru meals dummy.
Should be in better shape than ever letting that go, but they on a netflix and takeaway diet.
Or the fact that people are in the house all day on the same diet but with no activity.

They aren’t walking, expending energy like they used to before covid.

Now I never said it wasn’t their fault. I actually went out of shape during Covid because home workouts suck and there are too many distractions at home.

Been back in the gym since January though

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I was thinking on that yesterday saying to myself like damn it's a lot of women already fell off before 30 I scrolling on Facebook I was like damn near every chick I went to high school with has fallen off bad and mind you I'm class of 2011, fat, multiple kids and just looking older and done.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
568569.gif
:mjlol:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Side note to this: this is why laughing at/mocking fat people in the gym makes you an a$$hole

They are there for the same reasons we are, and even if they are not as far along in their journey as us, they're taking that first step, which is the hardest :francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Sin

Sin is not sin cause an angry diety is watching you

Sin is mistake. Error. Failure.

The way they are living. Sinful. Permeates their being and they even LOOK awful. Cause their insides ain't right

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I was thinking on that yesterday saying to myself like damn it's a lot of women already fell off before 30 I scrolling on Facebook I was like damn near every chick I went to high school with has fallen off bad and mind you I'm class of 2011, fat, multiple kids and just looking older and done.
im the same class..

its looking tragic for women our age :francis:

been dating younger women lately

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I will always hammer this point home...

Grandma and grandpa were masked up outside in the fukking park, yet people half their age couldn't do it:dwillhuh:

They simply lazy and will use any excuse to do nothing but stay on the phone all day

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
im the same class..

its looking tragic for women our age :francis:

been dating younger women lately

So tragic and some these chicks where bad ass hell too but I kind of figured that was gonna happen most of them was already drinking and smoking in high school and lazy when it came too gym and messing around with older dudes.

I don’t blame you one bit I have myself as well.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
no amount of exercise is gonna stop the self-abuse

simple results of the modern deathstyle

you're promised to burnout & wash-up