This Generation of Kids Really Be Fallin Off By Their Early 20s Nowadays

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody fat as fukk nowadays. I just turned 38 and all of the brehs I known from my early 20's have big guts now, all of them. :merchant: I be looking at some fat as fukk people, like your shoes the real mvp. :why:I was flabby and sick too before I quit alcohol and quit drinking sugary sodas and drinks. I was like 200 lbs all belly fat and borderline lunch lady arms with the Gucci Mane pregnant with the Migos lean belly for years. :snoop:Now I'm prime Iverson status at 6' and 165 lbs plus I work an active job where I'm moving and on my feet all day. :sas1: I don't care if some fat fukk calls me "skinny" or "small" either. :umad:I had to earn this shyt pleighboi. :birdman:

If you my age or older, you remember when a size large drink at a fast food place was the same size as a medium size or even small size drink today. Not only that, but Americans look down on any type of work that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer all day.

The younger generation don't be outside like we was. They usually are in the house with their head buried in a laptop, tablet or cellphone. And when they are outside, their head is still buried in a cellphone. My nephew who is 19 never even learned how to ride a bike growing up. :beli:These kids who are just becoming legal generally had it better than us 80's babies who were often raised in rough inner city areas when the crime rate was at an all time high before gentrification was even a word in the dictionary and we still found a way to be outside as much as we could.

Also, because of "body positivity" it is completely acceptable for these young chicks to completely let themselves go because men will still simp. Back in the 80's, 90's and 2000's, nobody was lusting over no fat bytch. :what:Now, women like Tabria Majors pushing the envelope of what is considered sexy. The original definition of thick was big ass, big t*ts and slim waist. Now, nikkas be fapping to fat bytches shaped like refrigerators. And some of these bytches just keep on getting fatter and fatter and go from being dimes to just being gross like King Steph. The irony of body positivity is your weight is something you have complete control over unless you have a thyroid problem or some shyt, which is usually not the case with fat bytches celebrating being fat for the sake of being fat as fukk. Even dime bytches with damn near perfect natural bodies becoming fat as possible just because they can. It's nasty. :scust: