This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't understand this mindset. You can't get mad at the player trying to play the game if you keeping the ball from him. I guess yall just hoped MS would eventually give up and go away and all games would come to PS?

I don't get the thought process. But you aren't the only one here to say that.
This is really the 1st acquisition where MS flexed its money in a way sony can't, and now that the world has a peek behind the scenes I don't understand how yall don't understand why. Sony keeps blocking, holding back and slowing down releases on Xbox. Major moves like this was bound to happen if ms really plans on staying in gaming long term.

Granted these moves are mostly for gamepass growth and nothing more.

HOW about make games with the fukking studios you already have instead of being greedy bytches and throwing your weight around... :childplease:

They spent billions to buy fukking Activision/Blizzard and spent BILLIONS to buy zenimax which owns bethesda... that's literal insanity...:mindblown:

why is everyone being fukking obtuse about this shyt???:childplease:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HOW about make games with the fukking studios you already have instead of being greedy bytches and throwing your weight around... :childplease:

They spent billions to buy fukking Activision/Blizzard and spent BILLIONS to buy zenimax which owns bethesda... that's literal insanity...:mindblown:

why is everyone being fukking obtuse about this shyt???:childplease:

Them buying studios probably wont stop for a good while, at least until it doesn't make sense for them to. All there studios are in the process of making games, they have BILLIONS sitting around and a game streaming service that will consistently need new games. Why wouldn't they buy stuff?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I want to play starfield on a ps5 I dont want to stream any bullshyt...:beli: come on stop being obtuse you know what's happening before our very eyes... once this deal is over its all MS&PC exclusive and if they really wanted to be petty they can make games xbox exclusive and no one can say anything...
:beli: you talk about competing how is it competing if your so rich you buy the entire 3rd party video game developers company for billions just so your rival cant compete on an open market...

You said Microsoft was ruining this generation and preventing us from playing 3rd party games. I simply asked you to tell me what everyone’s missing out on right now since you wanted to rant about it :hubie:

Sony regularly pays for 3rd party exclusivity and extra content, while blocking other platforms from doing the same. Where’s your outrage over that? Or making devs have to pay extra for cross-play for F2P and multiplayer games? What happens if later this gen there are multi-plat games that LEGALLY have to be throttled back for Sony’s 7 year performance parity clause? Is that not harmful for the industry and consumer?

Yall can’t keep acting like microsoft is the boogeyman and not playing fair while “arrogant Sony” gets to do anything they want and nobody bats an eye. They need to be pressed to compete.

How many people wanted to clown and say “Xbox has no games :umad:“ then cry foul when they get as aggressive as possible in bolstering their first party lineup? If Sony had done the same there would literally be no consessions and you know damn well they aint sharing ANY of those games or releasing them on console, PC, and the cloud day one.

You already acting like Sony lost :mjgrin: Didn’t you peep their recent UK sales numbers? Clearly they’re still in first place by a wide margin. “It’s what they do”:troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Them buying studios probably wont stop for a good while, at least until it doesn't make sense for them to. All there studios are in the process of making games, they have BILLIONS sitting around and a game streaming service that will consistently need new games. Why wouldn't they buy stuff?

look at this shameless caping... :childplease: :scust: NO SHAME

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You said Microsoft was ruining this generation and preventing us from playing 3rd party games. I simply asked you to tell me what everyone’s missing out on right now since you wanted to rant about it :hubie:

Sony regularly pays for 3rd party exclusivity and extra content, while blocking other platforms from doing the same. Where’s your outrage over that? Or making devs have to pay extra for cross-play for F2P and multiplayer games? What happens if later this gen there are multi-plat games that LEGALLY have to be throttled back for Sony’s 7 year performance parity clause? Is that not harmful for the industry and consumer?

Yall can’t keep acting like microsoft is the boogeyman and not playing fair while “arrogant Sony” gets to do anything they want and nobody bats an eye. They need to be pressed to compete.

How many people wanted to clown and say “Xbox has no games :umad:“ then cry foul when they get as aggressive as possible in bolstering their first party lineup? If Sony had done the same there would literally be no consessions and you know damn well they aint sharing ANY of those games or releasing them on console, PC, and the cloud day one.

You already acting like Sony lost :mjgrin: Didn’t you peep their recent UK sales numbers? Clearly they’re still in first place by a wide margin. “It’s what they do”:troll:

:beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Look at who you arguing with lmao.

Everything you saying is right but these guys are stans.

It figures... because it wasn't adding up to me or to any of us... :dahell: they see no problem with what microsoft is doing and wonder why the games ecosystem is fukked up..

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It figures... because it wasn't adding up to me or to any of us... :dahell: they see no problem with what microsoft is doing and wonder why the games ecosystem is fukked up..

The whole gaming ecosystem is messed up because MS is trying to buy Activision/Blizzard

:ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The whole gaming ecosystem is messed up because MS is trying to buy Activision/Blizzard

:ohhh:

because they are scooping up major 3rd party game creators taking the market share for their platforms alone... :dahell: do i need to display a pie chart or analogy for y'all to understand this??? its not just activision its the zenimax deal too...Whats next EA??? :why:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because they are scooping up major 3rd party game creators taking the market share for their platforms alone... :dahell: do i need to display a pie chart or analogy for y'all to understand this??? its not just activision its the zenimax deal too...Whats next EA??? :why:

So it is the fact that you want to be able to play all 3rd party games on PlayStation

That's ironic seeings as Sony actively blocks and delays 3rd party games coming to the Xbox.

When can I play ff7 remake on the Xbox?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m starting to feel like it might be one of the worst off the strength that 2 years in people still haven’t been able to find a console, new original IP has slowed down, and next gen exclusive games are practically non-existent. This is the first gen that has felt like a mid gen update to me instead of an actual new console, and I’m not referring to the power of the consoles themselves, just the circumstances surrounding them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So it is the fact that you want to be able to play all 3rd party games on PlayStation

That's ironic seeings as Sony actively blocks and delays 3rd party games coming to the Xbox.

When can I play ff7 remake on the Xbox?

That's up to square enix...:dahell: why hasnt MS asked them about that? maybe that abortion that was FF13 was a warning sign that maybe MS dont need FF games?!!?:manny: idk...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m starting to feel like it might be one of the worst off the strength that 2 years in people still haven’t been able to find a console, new original IP has slowed down, and next gen exclusive games are practically non-existent. This is the first gen that has felt like a mid gen update to me instead of an actual new console, and I’m not referring to the power of the consoles themselves, just the circumstances surrounding them.

it was the perfect storm... covid, the chip shortage, the distribution networks supply chains fukk ups...:snoop: