This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I blame Microsoft....:francis: had a lot of games made from Activision and Bethesda on the way and guess what they got brought out like whores in Amsterdam all because ms didn't want competition from Sony...:beli: could have had third party games for PlayStation to tide us over and nope now we gotta wait for new shyt from new people instead of having a steady stream of games .. because ms being bytches and didn't want to take any more L's this gen... :pacspit:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I blame Microsoft....:francis: had a lot of games made from Activision and Bethesda on the way and guess what they got brought out like whores in Amsterdam all because ms didn't want competition from Sony...:beli: could have had third party games for PlayStation to tide us over and nope now we gotta wait for new shyt from new people instead of having a steady stream of games .. because ms being bytches and didn't want to take any more L's this gen... :pacspit:

What games have microsoft prevented from being on Playstation since either of those deals? I’m all for debates and discussion, but I don’t know how you can feel so strongly about shyt that is simply NOT true in any way :skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What games have microsoft prevented from being on Playstation since either of those deals? I’m all for debates and discussion, but I don’t know how you can feel so strongly about shyt that is simply NOT true in any way :skip:

Call of duty is something that's in jeopardy. and Starfield is now an MS/PC exclusive :beli:

Also anything Activision/Blizzard/Bethesda had in the pipeline is all on MS's list now...:comeon: Soon as that deal is finalized that's a wrap...

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Call of duty is something that's in jeopardy. and Starfield is now an MS/PC exclusive :beli:

Also anything Activision/Blizzard/Bethesda had in the pipeline is all on MS's list now...:comeon: Soon as that deal is finalized that's a wrap...

So you’re saying Microsoft is currently ruining this generation and preventing games from coming out…over a multiplat game that currently has exclusive content and had early access on Playstation and a Bethesda game that isn’t even out yet?:jbhmm:

and yet somehow you’re Hellen Keller to Sony raising the prices on both games and their consoles, charging devs extra for crossplay, and hoarding exclusive third party games and content while also implementing parity clauses that prevent other platforms from doing the same or have better performance? (All proven in legal documents from the Epic case and CMA review btw)

If you wanna play all those games you think you’re missing out on, nothings stopping you from streaming them off the very device you used to make your angry post :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you’re saying Microsoft is currently ruining this generation and preventing games from coming out…over a multiplat game that currently has exclusive content and had early access on Playstation and a Bethesda game that isn’t even out yet?:jbhmm:

and yet somehow you’re Hellen Keller to Sony raising the prices on both games and their consoles, charging devs extra for crossplay, and hoarding exclusive third party games and content while also implementing parity clauses that prevent other platforms from doing the same or have better performance? (All proven in legal documents from the Epic case and CMA review btw)

If you wanna play all those games you think you’re missing out on, nothings stopping you from streaming them off the very device you used to make your angry post :hubie:

I'm saying that there was a nice ecosystem of playstation exclusives, MS exclusives and third party games for all systems but MS upset the ecosystem by buying the marketshare of the companies that makes the games... So all those third party games we would be playing right now, all on fukking gamepass now...:beli: and im typing this on my macbook...:comeon: and you talk about raising prices we knew they was gonna do this with the next gen games... it sucks but what can we do except talk with our wallets..

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm saying that there was a nice ecosystem of playstation exclusives, MS exclusives and third party games for all systems but MS upset the ecosystem by buying the marketshare of the companies that makes the games... So all those third party games we would be playing right now, all on fukking gamepass now...:beli: and im typing this on my macbook...:comeon: and you talk about raising prices we knew they was gonna do this with the next gen games... it sucks but what can we do except talk with our wallets..

What 3rd party games that we “would be playing right now” have microsoft pulled from other platforms?

I streamed most of my Yakuza 0 playthrough on a macbook myself, so there’s no barriers for you to play those games even if you don’t have an Xbox.

I won’t even dive into Sony’s bullshyt industry politics or how they’re the ones actually scared of competion as they cry to foreign governments over a game they currently have exclusive content for that will still remain multiplatform for at least the next few years

Sony being forced to compete is good for ALL consumers. If it weren’t for Gamepass’ success, they would’ve never improved PS+ and starting offering so many games via subscription. If anything you should hope they copy Smart Delivery as well while they got consumers accidently buying PS4 versions of games for their PS5’s n shyt :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What 3rd party games that we “would be playing right now” have microsoft pulled from other platforms?

I streamed most of my Yakuza 0 playthrough on a macbook myself, so there’s no barriers for you to play those games even if you don’t have an Xbox.

I won’t even dive into Sony’s bullshyt industry politics or how they’re the ones actually scared of competion as they cry to foreign governments over a game they currently have exclusive content for that will still remain multiplatform for at least the next few years

Sony being forced to compete is good for ALL consumers. If it weren’t for Gamepass’ success, they would’ve never improved PS+ and starting offering so many games via subscription. If anything you should hope they copy Smart Delivery as well while they got consumers accidently buying PS4 versions of games for their PS5’s n shyt :dead:

I want to play starfield on a ps5 I dont want to stream any bullshyt...:beli: come on stop being obtuse you know what's happening before our very eyes... once this deal is over its all MS&PC exclusive and if they really wanted to be petty they can make games xbox exclusive and no one can say anything...
:beli: you talk about competing how is it competing if your so rich you buy the entire 3rd party video game developers company for billions just so your rival cant compete on an open market...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to play starfield on a ps5 I dont want to stream any bullshyt...:beli: come on stop being obtuse you know what's happening before our very eyes... once this deal is over its all MS&PC exclusive and if they really wanted to be petty they can make games xbox exclusive and no one can say anything...
:beli: you talk about competing how is it competing if your so rich you buy the entire 3rd party video game developers company for billions just so your rival cant compete on an open market...
I don't understand this mindset. You can't get mad at the player trying to play the game if you keeping the ball from him. I guess yall just hoped MS would eventually give up and go away and all games would come to PS?

I don't get the thought process. But you aren't the only one here to say that.
This is really the 1st acquisition where MS flexed its money in a way sony can't, and now that the world has a peek behind the scenes I don't understand how yall don't understand why. Sony keeps blocking, holding back and slowing down releases on Xbox. Major moves like this was bound to happen if ms really plans on staying in gaming long term.

Granted these moves are mostly for gamepass growth and nothing more.