This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
HOW about make games with the fukking studios you already have instead of being greedy bytches and throwing your weight around... :childplease:

They spent billions to buy fukking Activision/Blizzard and spent BILLIONS to buy zenimax which owns bethesda... that's literal insanity...:mindblown:

why is everyone being fukking obtuse about this shyt???:childplease:
Dev talent is finite. There’s really no way to build a AAA team right now unless you go and get hundreds of employees from other studios in which case it makes more sense to just buy the studio.

When Sony wants to grow they buy studios too. They’ve been buying studios this whole time. Microsoft just has more money to spend and more need to spend it to compete.

Nobody building new AAA studios from the ground up right now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dev talent is finite. There’s really no way to build a AAA team right now unless you go and get hundreds of employees from other studios in which case it makes more sense to just buy the studio.

When Sony wants to grow they buy studios too. They’ve been buying studios this whole time. Microsoft just has more money to spend and more need to spend it to compete.

Nobody building new AAA studios from the ground up right now.

yeah but sony buying small studios they not buying fukking ACTIVISION/BLIZZARD kwim!?!? :what: dude literal BILLIONS to not only buy the games IP but all the workers, trademarks, engines, source codes, artist works... etc etc...

your taking away the market share divided between three major game companies sometime a 4th with PC...:mindblown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah but sony buying small studios they not buying fukking ACTIVISION/BLIZZARD kwim!?!? :what: dude literal BILLIONS to not only buy the games IP but all the workers, trademarks, engines, source codes, artist works... etc etc...
Bungie is not a small studio. Insomniac is not a small studio. Sony bought and controls some really big IP, trademarks, engines, etc
your taking away the market share divided between three major game companies sometime a 4th with PC...:mindblown:
What do you mean by this? Even if sony lost every dime they make off activision games they’d still be the market leader.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bungie is not a small studio. Insomniac is not a small studio. Sony bought and controls some really big IP, trademarks, engines, etc

What do you mean by this? Even if sony lost every dime they make off activision games they’d still be the market leader.

ok I might give you bungie and insomniac but they are NOT HUGE like activision/blizzard bruh... they are mid sized compared to them...:beli:

I mean was MS really checking for bungie when they became independent??? :what: was they even interested back then? I mean they created 343I to replace them correct?

on the PC comment I meant that PC gaming is kinda its own separate thing that's all im saying... but they eat off 3rd party games too.. :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok I might give you bungie and insomniac but they are NOT HUGE like activision/blizzard bruh... they are mid sized compared to them...:beli:

I mean was MS really checking for bungie when they became independent??? :what: was they even interested back then? I mean they created 343I to replace them correct?

on the PC comment I meant that PC gaming is kinda its own separate thing that's all im saying... but they eat off 3rd party games too.. :hubie:
MS is playing catch up. Had to go big. Sony was blocking games off xbox and gamepass.:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MS is playing catch up. Had to go big. Sony was blocking games off xbox and gamepass.:manny:

Yeah and now look at the gaming future its very bleak because MS was desperate...:beli: we dont even have that many 3rd party games to play right now because MS being greedy... and not everyone wants to use gamepass...:what:

Also what you mean blocking games off gamepass? Sony exclusive games or 3rd party games???:what:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Two years in and we haven't seen ONE Next-gen looking game :why:

When is this generation gonna truly start? :snoop:
Them lil nikkas ok with playing any types of games . Started with minecraft. It was downhill from there :beli:

They kept GTA5 alive which is why we never got GTA6 :dead:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah and now look at the gaming future its very bleak because MS was desperate...:beli: we dont even have that many 3rd party games to play right now because MS being greedy... and not everyone wants to use gamepass...:what:
Microsoft buying Studios has nothing to do with 3rd party output on PS5 right now. In fact it’s the other way around where xbox is missing games cause sony is paying devs not to put them on xbox.
Also what you mean blocking games off gamepass? Sony exclusive games or 3rd party games???:what:
When a game signs a marketing deal with sony they have to sign a contract that they won’t put the game on gamepass for a certain amount of time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When a game signs a marketing deal with sony they have to sign a contract that they won’t put the game on gamepass for a certain amount of time.

ok so why hasnt MS made some sort of counter offer to these companies then??:what:
Microsoft buying Studios has nothing to do with 3rd party output on PS5 right now. In fact it’s the other way around where xbox is missing games cause sony is paying devs not to put them on xbox.

That sounds like bullshyt we probably would have been playing starfield sooner across all platforms and the next elder scrolls but now its either i gotta buy a PC or xbox to play it???:beli: and what about any popular activision games???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok so why hasnt MS made some sort of counter offer to these companies then??:what:
Because sony has more market share. Microsoft would have to pay like 3x the amount to get the same deal.
That sounds like bullshyt we probably would have been playing starfield sooner across all platforms and the next elder scrolls but now its either i gotta buy a PC or xbox to play it???:beli: and what about any popular activision games???
Why would they be out sooner if they were to come out on more systems? That’s more work, so presumably it would take more time to get them out.

You just sound like you are upset a couple franchises you like might not make it to playstation this time around. I’m sure lots of xbox owners wish they could play spider-man or FF7. It is what it is :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because sony has more market share. Microsoft would have to pay like 3x the amount to get the same deal.

Microsoft aint broke they can buy everything it seems....:mjgrin: Sony has marketshare for now... but probably wont soon enough...:francis:

Why would they be out sooner if they were to come out on more systems? That’s more work, so presumably it would take more time to get them out.

You just sound like you are upset a couple franchises you like might not make it to playstation this time around. I’m sure lots of xbox owners wish they could play spider-man or FF7. It is what it is :manny:

we need to put that up to a debate i dont think that there's that many FF /spiderman stans on xbox :beli: and trust me i played spiderman when it dropped on PS4 it was a great game ngl but not like legendary...:heh: it was good but once it was over you wanted more...

you acting like microsoft cant build their own comic book video game off other IPs out there to rival spiderman...:dahell: I mean all these comic book super heroes out here and y'all pissed off about spiderman but SONY literally had the spiderman IP rights since the fukking late 80's...:mjlol: