This gaming generation is the worst we've ever seen....

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im hoping VR takes off, we need some new type of gameplay.

Ratchet was cool, my second favorite game last year behind Deathloop, but it was def a game we’ve played before gameplay wise.

Scorn, well i aint played that but the gameplay ive seen looks nothing special.

Might take a couple more years before we see something we aint seen before. Right now things have been a performance boost(which is nice).

Last generation had a pretty slow start too. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im hoping VR takes off, we need some new type of gameplay.

Ratchet was cool, my second favorite game last year behind Deathloop, but it was def a game we’ve played before gameplay wise.

Scorn, well i aint played that but the gameplay ive seen looks nothing special.

Might take a couple more years before we see something we aint seen before. Right now things have been a performance boost(which is nice).

Last generation had a pretty slow start too. :manny:

New generations always kicks off slow that is true...:patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've played some great games the last 2 years.

But I also love indie games :manny:

I've been preaching that's were the juice is for a couple years now.

It won't be a triple a big budget triple A experience. You playing yourself if you thinking you gonna get one of those before 3 to 4 years into any generation.

This generation started off as strong as about any generation tbh. I think alotof people are gone off the highs of last generation and expect it to roll into this one for some reason.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft aint broke they can buy everything it seems....:mjgrin: Sony has marketshare for now... but probably wont soon enough...:francis:
we need to put that up to a debate i dont think that there's that many FF /spiderman stans on xbox :beli: and trust me i played spiderman when it dropped on PS4 it was a great game ngl but not like legendary...:heh: it was good but once it was over you wanted more...

you acting like microsoft cant build their own comic book video game off other IPs out there to rival spiderman...:dahell: I mean all these comic book super heroes out here and y'all pissed off about spiderman but SONY literally had the spiderman IP rights since the fukking late 80's...:mjlol:
I ain’t say nothing about being mad. Just brought up spider-man to say, every game isn’t gonna be on every platform. You gotta go where the games are that you want to play :manny:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It figures... because it wasn't adding up to me or to any of us... :dahell: they see no problem with what microsoft is doing and wonder why the games ecosystem is fukked up..

This is a daily topic with these guys. They're just gonna play dumb and waste your time. I already see the new excuse is "Sony is blocking 3rd party games" like MS hasn't been signing third party deals too lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a daily topic with these guys. They're just gonna play dumb and waste your time. I already see the new excuse is "Sony is blocking 3rd party games" like MS hasn't been signing third party deals too lol.

I'm trying to be honest and reach them and show them this is some bullshyt but they not listening tho...:francis:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
My issue is the slow dribble of information
I know these fakkits on Twitter fake outrage everything but damn
We know you working on stuff
We can't get a title, a screen shot something?
The days of OPM information was in abundance

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I just wanna know why the PC versions keep getting thrown in with the old-gen?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I blame Microsoft....:francis: had a lot of games made from Activision and Bethesda on the way and guess what they got brought out like whores in Amsterdam all because ms didn't want competition from Sony...:beli: could have had third party games for PlayStation to tide us over and nope now we gotta wait for new shyt from new people instead of having a steady stream of games .. because ms being bytches and didn't want to take any more L's this gen... :pacspit:
You gotta get a ps5 first broadie :beli:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
games gradually look next gen it just won’t be a big jump like back in the day

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

The cutesy-poo aesthetic might be a huge turn off for some but that doesn't stop it from looking absolutely incredible. And far above anything from last gen.

This proves these damn companies and shyt are lazy. This shyt looks piff