This dude clay from love is blind left the big booty sister for this

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
to shoot ad some bail, these pictures dont really do it justice. you'd hav to watch to she show but she's got body. she was indeed mid from the neck up.
this is still an L for clay. he shoulda kept this to himself.
Yeah, some dudes in here are making noise because she's not some South African style Thickysauraus Rex(which is my prototype tbh) but she's definitely got body on her.

See her out, you'd see the bubble butt, small waist n nice tatas.

That's always a good look, even if you're like me n would prefer a bit more mass.

Yas

Banned
Daps
well...Clay is black lol seems like he felt the same way.

You act like because we're black we can't say any black women is mid lol that's crazy.

You guys get too emotional when someone just points out that Celina in a vaccuum will be prettier in the face to most dudes. It's true, you would not do the bet I listed. We just gotta spare feelings because we're on the coli.

Acting like AD represents the best of us, to me...is insulting.
To YOU Celina would be considered more attractive. AD is a average looking while Celina is below average.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Nah, you're tripping if you think men created this. Women control access to sex, so this is women's (and sexual freedom = feminism's) fault. Sexual freedom + birth control for women = average dude having less options. The top men eat though.

I'm not a millionaire or anything, but I make 6 figs, pass the 6' bar, and work out. When I went all in on the apps, it was just a conveyor belt of women honestly. After a while, you do see the negative impact it all has on relationships and pairing, though. I got to a point where I really felt I had to detox to be able to be with one woman- that constant novelty rewires your brain. And I never liked the idea of whoever I was with being smashed and dashed by dudes who were just like me, so I stopped and deleted the apps. :yeshrug:

Being with one woman is challenging in its own ways, but rewarding. I do wonder if I would've reached the same place without wilding out, though.
I never said that men created it. I said men promote and participate in lifestyles that they criticize. So you admit that you participated in a system of meaningless sex with multiple women who are were also participating in sex with multiple men until you personally realized it’s an unfulfilling lifestyle. You also describe what you did as “wilding”. We are saying the exact same thing. Nothing change until men and women choose to actively look for meaningful relationships. But those who choose to stay on a carrousel ride of fukking shouldn’t complain about the women they’re actively seeking to fukk.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I knew you
All black is beautiful :mjpls:

I’m not on white bodybuilding forums talking bad about black women:mjpls:

Ain’t no US we don’t fukk with you c00n/CAC bytch:pacspit:
That's like saying all fat is beautiful you simp ass niqqa. And I knew you were stupid, citing a quote that was shown that I never said lol dumbass.

Please tell me. In your words, how I am "c00ning". Lol I doubt you're capable of even articulating it. you'll deflect, lie, make up shyt. Like a dumb niqqa.

Lmao

You're just a mediocre, stereotype of a black dude that makes us look bad, who walks around with Women that look like AD in the face and cuff.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I knew you

That's like saying all fat is beautiful you simp ass niqqa. And I knew you were stupid, citing a quote that was shown that I never said lol dumbass.

Please tell me. In your words, how I am "c00ning". Lol I doubt you're capable of even articulating it. you'll deflect, lie, make up shyt. Like a dumb niqqa.

Lmao

You're just a mediocre, stereotype of a black dude that makes us look bad, who walks around with Women that look like AD in the face and cuff.
I don’t down Black women to buck up a generic white woman:mjpls:

Go sit your ass down somewhere

You’re not a prolific enough poster to get a me:unimpressed:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don’t down Black women to buck up a generic white woman:mjpls:

Go sit your ass down somewhere

You’re not a prolific enough poster to get a me:unimpressed:
Lmao being "prolific" on thecoli having value to you, let's me know you're a loser.

Having 3 times the posts than me while coming on 3 years later lolol touch grass.

So saying one chick got a better face than another is "downing" black women. That's c00ning to you. Stop simping, there's not many chick's on here that wanna fukk you for that.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, he a wild boy for this one. But, ole girl on love is blind was wild too. She probably ain’t “sex worker” wild but he was smart not to marry her.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lmao being "prolific" on thecoli having value to you, let's me know you're a loser.

Having 3 times the posts than me while coming on 3 years later lolol touch grass.

So saying one chick got a better face than another is "downing" black women. That's c00ning to you. Stop simping, there's not many chick's on here that wanna fukk you for that.
While having 3x Daps & Rep:umad:

I was lurking till last year:umad:

I’m not looking for clout from female posters on here sounds like your insecure about something :sas2:

Now go sit down somewhere fakkit c00n:unimpressed:

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
While have 3x Daps & Rep:umad:

I was lurking till last year:umad:

I’m not looking for clout from female posters on here sounds like your insecure about something :sas2:

Now go sit down somewhere fakkit c00n:unimpressed:
Lmao you should. You tote the line saying inoffensive shyt because you value this forum lol because it likely compensates for your lack of a social life. As indicated by your nerdy post count.

Trying to say "all black is beautiful" to hopefully catch a coli broad reading. Sad life.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is this phat ass you nikkas keep talm bout? :dahell:

Still looks good to me
giphy.gif

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lmao you should. You tote the line saying inoffensive shyt because you value this forum lol because it likely compensates for your lack of a social life. As indicated by your nerdy post count.

Trying to say "all black is beautiful" to hopefully catch a coli broad reading. Sad life.
:unimpressed: Well you sure got me

Now go outside c00n:camby:

Coli don’t fukk with you