This dude clay from love is blind left the big booty sister for this

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
clay is nasty and dumb af. all that crying and bullshytting on the show was obviously a front.

AD was messy too. clay's best men said something was off with AD and they believed she had a sugar daddy. i wouldn't be surprised if she was selling box out there.
he said she didn't have two jobs - then it took about 30 seconds to find out that she does have two other jobs

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Dude may be Down Low.

The Bytch looks like a TRANNY, nothing attractive about her.

The Average Breh, ain't turning down a Girl like "AD", for some Tranny looking bytch.

Some of these Dudes and Females, move like CLOWNS when Non-Black Folks get involved...

Standards right out the Fukkin Window!

:francis:

I forgot what episode it was, but it was after they proposed and met the first time. Him and AD were in the pool and he looks at the engagement ring and said

“Ohhhh myyyy gooooddd, diiiid iiii doo that? Wasss thhhaaattt meee 💅

Idc and idk bout his sexuality but shyt was the most flamboyant thing he coulda said in that situation :dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I forgot what episode it was, but it was after they proposed and met the first time. Him and AD were in the pool and he looks at the engagement ring and said

“Ohhhh myyyy gooooddd, diiiid iiii doo that? Wasss thhhaaattt meee 💅

Idc and idk bout his sexuality but shyt was the most flamboyant thing he coulda said in that situation :dead:
That big gay nikka with the PAWG and AD ex are probably gay besties. BGN left the PAWG to go stay with his mans mid-move in, and he's now the pawg's gay bestie :dwillhuh:

Yas

Banned
Daps
I want you to comprehend that you’re an ugly rat that belongs on AD’s family tree.
That's not really an insult Because she isn't ugly to me. AD is average looking and I am sure she looks better than you but it's easy to pass judgement behind a computer screen.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Is this the chick that said she smashed the Phoenix Suns? :scusthov:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That's not really an insult Because she isn't ugly to me. AD is average looking and I am sure she looks better than you but it's easy to pass judgement behind a computer screen.
Stop begging for my attention

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said that men created it. I said men promote and participate in lifestyles that they criticize. So you admit that you participated in a system of meaningless sex with multiple women who are were also participating in sex with multiple men until you personally realized it’s an unfulfilling lifestyle. You also describe what you did as “wilding”. We are saying the exact same thing. Nothing change until men and women choose to actively look for meaningful relationships. But those who choose to stay on a carrousel ride of fukking shouldn’t complain about the women they’re actively seeking to fukk.
Women promote and participate it far more than men do. Most men do not have the privilege of doing well with this culture/lifestyle- most young men are not even having sex.

Women are chasing after the same set of men. If they didn't, they honestly wouldn't be getting played so much. But being with the 6' dude who makes 6 figures is oh so important to them.

And yeah, I got tired of it. I found myself fitting the bill of what women want, but at some point, you lose respect for the superficial shyt women want. I just direct that energy into finding a woman that doesn't fit that mold instead of going fully my own way or going full HOH. But I complain about it because at some point you get disgusted by some of these women and how base (and honestly, twisted) women's attraction is.

But I mean...let's be real about what's happened. Society gave women the keys to drive the dating market for about a decade or two and things went left immediately. Sex has always been currency for women and times how shown modern women aren't good spenders.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Don't forget AD is a sugar baby for an old cac. Clay did what he was supposed to do with her but he takes an L for allowing an industry thot to record them in bed together.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Women promote and participate it far more than men do. Most men do not have the privilege of doing well with this culture/lifestyle- most young men are not even having sex.

Women are chasing after the same set of men. If they didn't, they honestly wouldn't be getting played so much. But being with the 6' dude who makes 6 figures is oh so important to them.

And yeah, I got tired of it. I found myself fitting the bill of what women want, but at some point, you lose respect for the superficial shyt women want. I just direct that energy into finding a woman that doesn't fit that mold instead of going fully my own way or going full HOH. But I complain about it because at some point you get disgusted by some of these women and how base (and honestly, twisted) women's attraction is.

But I mean...let's be real about what's happened. Society gave women the keys to drive the dating market for about a decade or two and things went left immediately. Sex has always been currency for women and times how shown modern women aren't good spenders.
Water seeks its own level. Drug addicts find drugs and other users. Sex addicts find sex. Abusers find people to use and abuse and people with base level priorities get surface level outcomes. Good for you for outgrowing that lifestyle and seeking something more substantive.