This dude clay from love is blind left the big booty sister for this

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’m literally out at work right now :skip:

You downing a naturally beautiful black woman

Over a run of the mill white build a thot that looks like she transitioned from male to female :mjpls:

Get off this board c00n:camby:

Not your first time dissing black women either :mjpls:
AD is NOT beautiful. Knock it off breh

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
PAWGing at its absolute worse. :hhh:
Wait a fukkin min

This dumbass nikka chose Celina Powell????? That's who's in the pic????????????? I didn't read whose profile it was, only saw that fake ass face. This chick is a renowned industry cum dumpster

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Why do these nikkas all pick the same women?? Why do they 💕 🐦 🕊️?!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Why are you going so hard if someone finds her to be beautiful then that's them. You didn't say anything about Celina though who is ugly before and after her surgeries
i did mention how ugly celina is you weird ass troll. Foh

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed: Well you sure got me

Now go outside c00n:camby:

I'm here to specifically fukk with emotional stereotypical negros like you. That's fun for me. The nikkas that need a site like thecoli because they can't mesh into different circles in real life. So they go on a hiphop forum and hope to encounter the same stereotypical nikkas that they are. And call it "militance" lol

Coli don’t fukk with you
Onedeep=thecoli lol

The fact that that even holds value to you is hilariously proving my point. Just too stupid to realize it.

What's funny is, I keep opening my page to 27 daps about some other thread where I'm shytting on Trump. So clearly what's going on here, always exists in a vaccuum. Sorry.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think the whole shyt was a con from the start.

Think about the first Black girl demanded Black representation on the show so they cast a mid Black girl hooked her up with a #handsomegang fukkboi he smashed and for some reason left her at the altar.

Who does that?

I think this was a massive troll from the Producers of the show they could've casted a fine unproblematic Black Man and woman but they didn't.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I never watched the show but judging from the synopsis of this thread, he transferred from a lying thot to an honest thot? 🤔

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We already said all AD had was a big ass but her face was hit. He enjoyed clapping that for a while then dipped.

Also, her fukking that weirdo white guy this season probably made him feel yuck. She thought it would be a good getback but she played herself.

I could never wake up next to her and think my chick looks good without makeup.

:hubie:
:why: when did that happen