This console gen has been treating you ingrates better than you deserve

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
This gen overall has been positive for me and I bought my PS4 day of release.

Having a PS4 made me hate my PS3. In terms of general usage, PS4 made PS3 feel so damn slow and clunky. Everything is faster on PS4 and you can multitask on it.

I'll concede that there hasn't been a "generation defining" game yet I guess but don't sit here and act like there aren't some good to great games to play.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You need PS+

1. Launch the Application Saved Data Management Tool
Log in to the desired PS4 user account, push up on the d-pad, and scroll to the right until you reach the ‘Settings’ icon. Scroll down until you reach the ‘Application Saved Data Management Tool’ and select it.
2. Prepare for Upload
Select the ‘Saved Data in System Storage’ icon and select ‘Upload to Online Storage’ to launch a list of your games. Remember, you’ll need an active PlayStation Plus account to access the cloud.
3. Select Your Files
At this point, you should see a list of your games. Hovering over one and pushing the Options button will allow you to turn on ‘Auto-Upload’, which will mean that any saves are copied to the cloud when your system is in standby. Selecting a game will bring up a list of files associated with it. You can select these individually or all at once. Pushing the ‘Upload’ button will copy them to the cloud.
4. Rinse and Repeat
You need to repeat this process for each game that you want to copy saves for. Again, if you intend to do this frequently for a lot of games, it might be best to switch on the auto-upload feature.
Thanks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When were you getting this many free games for multiple consoles every single month?
Carry over feature from last generation and then we got real full retail games not mostly small indie ones
When did you see graphics like we have now?
*shrugs*
When did you have suspend resume?
Outside of JRPGs and games that don't let you save any time you want this feature is meaningless. I turn my consoles off fully when not in use anyway.
When were you able to store game saves in the cloud?
Carry over feature from last generation.
When were you able to stream games with ease, and save and share replays on the fly?
I don't stream games I play on my TV. As for saving and sharing replays If I could trade that for better games I would.

Never has so much been done at once by developers world wide to enhance the overall gaming experience and take things to the next level.
You got cameras tracking your movements, you can speak to your console, they're working on virtual reality headsets. What more do you seriously expect at this point?
I want better games. At the 1.5-2 year mark last generation things were far better than they are in this generation. When some of the most hyped games of this generation are ports and remakes of last generation games that says all that needs to be said.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Carry over feature from last generation and then we got real full retail games not mostly small indie ones

*shrugs*

Outside of JRPGs and games that don't let you save any time you want this feature is meaningless. I turn my consoles off fully when not in use anyway.

I don't stream games I play on my TV. As for saving and sharing replays If I could trade that for better games I would.

I want better games. At the 1.5-2 year mark last generation things were far better than they are in this generation. When some of the most hyped games of this generation are ports and remakes of last generation games that says all that needs to be said.

Ori and the blind forest
Bloodborne
Titanfall
Sunset overdrive
Infamous second son
Batman Arkham night
Metal gear solid
Guilty gear Xrd
MKX
Super smash Bros
Mario kart 8
Bayonneta 2
Battlefield
Call of duty
Star Wars
Destiny
Killer instinct
Xenoblade chronicles x
The Witcher 3
This gen has given you everything you've been used to and more.
The rebuttal to the thread was no new features so I listed new features.
Then was no new games here are new games.
Casuals are out here in full force complaining about something they really don't know anything about.
Yeah, to each his own with opinions and all that. I don't lose sleep over it, I just don't see what any of you want at this point. You've been given and continue to be given a ton of new options but it isn't enough, so I asked the question "what is it you really want?"
I still haven't seen the amazing whatever that this console generation needs other than
"It needs games":sadbron: and "It needs more features". :sadbron:
The amazing rebuttals in here
"I don't like that game though"
"I don't use those features because I only have one console and my pockets :flabbynsick:"
:whoo:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ori and the blind forest - who cares?
Bloodborne - another souls game
Titanfall - over hyped flop
Sunset overdrive - just a mash up of infamous & ratchet and clank
Infamous second son - a lesser sequel
Batman Arkham night - hasnt released
Metal gear solid - hasnt released
Guilty gear Xrd - who cares?
MKX - another sequel
Super smash Bros - another sequel
Mario kart 8 - another sequel
Bayonneta 2 - another sequel
Battlefield - another sequel
Call of duty - another sequel
Star Wars - hasnt released
Destiny - over hyped flop
Killer instinct - who cares
Xenoblade chronicles x - another sequel that hasnt released
The Witcher 3 - another sequel that hasnt released

Casuals are out here in full force complaining about something they really don't know anything about.
Yeah, to each his own with opinions and all that. I don't lose sleep over it, I just don't see what any of you want at this point. You've been given and continue to be given a ton of new options but it isn't enough, so I asked the question "what is it you really want?"

what a mediocre list. Not one game doing anything we havent already seen 500 times before.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ori and the blind forest
Bloodborne
Titanfall
Sunset overdrive
Infamous second son
Batman Arkham night
Metal gear solid
Guilty gear Xrd
MKX
Super smash Bros
Mario kart 8
Bayonneta 2
Battlefield
Call of duty
Star Wars
Destiny
Killer instinct
Xenoblade chronicles x
The Witcher 3

Most of those games are sequels and many of them are available on the previous generation. It's still very early in but this console generation has been a turd so far. It can still turn things around in the next few years but the start is horrible.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

*shrugs*

What games you refering too at the 1.5 2 year mark last gen.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ask for new games then dismiss them without playing brehs:smh:
Exactly. It's like I said before, I would LOVE to see the list of games and consoles these people own along with games they've actually played themselves. There wasn't a single dud on that list but complaining is fun when your pockets are on E

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Devs know the average casual gamer doesn't know what they want, hence the mass release of HD remasters/collections of older games setting these fair weather fans up for the inevitable next gen sequel.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly. It's like I said before, I would LOVE to see the list of games and consoles these people own along with games they've actually played themselves. There wasn't a single dud on that list but complaining is fun when your pockets are on E

Yup.

They complain about "the same old FPS" "dudebro" games.

Then a game like valiant hearts comes out that tells a war story like no game before. With new gameplay and story telling ideas. And thy totally dismiss it and go buy COD again just to complain.:smh: