This console gen has been treating you ingrates better than you deserve

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you arent saying much, more players online? in what?

i have a PS4, what about the controller. Its gotten marginally better over the DS3, and im only saying that because of the touch pad i guess? the triggers have never felt good on either 3-4.

im comparing PS4 games vs ps3 games right now, the jump is there but it isnt drastic bro

youre reaching if you say "what more do you want", we're getting more of the same thing we got on PS3. Thus the lack of "defining game"

jump from PS2 to PS3 was all about the online component, that is done with. What is new? I guess i can concede share play but i guess im too old to appreciate the feature

Saying that the ps4 controller is pretty much the same as the PS3 controller is all I need to hear. If you can't see the obvious then there's nothing I can tell you to convince otherwise. You want 12 more buttons and a little fan that blows wind in your face during racing games? :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You got motion controllers, you got controllers with entire second screens on them, you don't even need to use any controller at all in some cases. Games are cross play, cross buy, cross save. You can video chat. But these companies aren't doing enough right? Shun the entire console gen on the recycled games you promote year after year brehs

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If this gen sucks so much what the hell have we been talking about in the Arcadium this whole time, because it sure as hell hasn't been Super Nintendo games.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Lol dudes really nostalgic for last gen?

The beginning of predominately annualized franchises on consoles

The beginning of the DLC monster

The copy cat gimmick era (motion controllers, 3d, cameras, guitars and instruments)

The sub-hd HD era

The everything has to have a brownish tint era

The copy COD era

oh lets not for get the RROD and YLOD that plagued us

I think people really just remember the highlights of last gen.

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The copy cat gimmick era (motion controllers, 3d, cameras, guitars and instruments)

The sub-hd HD era

The copy COD era

-DMP-
Now that you mention it...correct me if I'm wrong...but not aware of any mass console failures for these next gen consoles like we saw last gen.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When were you getting this many free games for multiple consoles every single month?
When did you see graphics like we have now?
When did you have suspend resume?
When were you able to store game saves in the cloud?
When were you able to stream games with ease, and save and share replays on the fly?

Never has so much been done at once by developers world wide to enhance the overall gaming experience and take things to the next level.
You got cameras tracking your movements, you can speak to your console, they're working on virtual reality headsets. What more do you seriously expect at this point?
:mindblown:

be happy about shyt thats been on PC for years brehs

consoles are garbage, wish I never got this PS4. NBA 2k15 entertained me for a week and GTA 5 on PC is so much better

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The sub-hd HD era

The copy COD era

-DMP-

Let's not forget the dozens and dozens on game studios that closed down, resulting in the (near) extinction of mid tier games to fill in the gaps in between big releases. Which is part of the reason why it feels like fewer games are coming out lately.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Saying that the ps4 controller is pretty much the same as the PS3 controller is all I need to hear. If you can't see the obvious then there's nothing I can tell you to convince otherwise. You want 12 more buttons and a little fan that blows wind in your face during racing games? :camby:

:deadmanny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man im looking at wiki and its just like i thought, shyt didnt start looking interesting until 07 for real.

Crackdown, bioshock, heavenly sword, assassins creed, halo 3 CoD 4and Guitar Hero were the most notable titles that year ( for xbox and ps).

-DMP-