This console gen has been treating you ingrates better than you deserve

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These people complain about wanting that "old feeling back" and when they release a sequel to that SAME GAME they dismiss it

i think its more than that....

They missing that nostalgic feeling... but we always keep moving forward, nothing ever stays the same...

I'm enjoying my PS4... i aint complaining bout lack of games...I for one wish games was longer in length they end to quickly...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Only games I care about are racing games and this gen has been pretty weak on that front. Forza 5 took nickel and diming to the next level. Plus we talkin about graphics but MSFT and Sony are :ld: :steviej: :lupe: on 4K

I'll be coo with my 360 and Forza 4... I'd rather keep paying for continuous DLC on that than jump to Xbone.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
These people complain about wanting that "old feeling back" and when they release a sequel to that SAME GAME they dismiss it
Its like youre too stubborn to even understand peoples complaints.

People want new feelings, not the same ones we've already had.

Sorry but every other gen as a gamer, games came along that just left you :wow: like this is next gen, this is what we play for :wow:

Listing a bunxh of rehashes and sequels isnt helping your cause. Theres not one game on this gen yet to give that new, next gen feelings because its all old ideas, sequels that take 0 risks and rehashes and remasters.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The fatigue is starting to kick in for a lot of gamers that only pick up every Madden, NBA 2K, Call of Duty, Assassins Creed or any other AAA game every god given year and little else in between.

A new Call of Duty was announced just a few weeks ago and everybody stopped talking about it just days after it's reveal. Think about that.
And its their own fault.

Wallow in misery :umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just be happy with battlefield 38, asscreed 19, and cod 1808 guys :troll:

Who cares that games keep being released without promised features and being unplayable glitch filled messes at launch :troll:

How can you not love this list of games ft. 90% sequels that dont push the franchises in any meaningful way:troll:

Yall dont deserve the plethora of mediocrity bestowed upon you :troll:

Heres some DLC:troll:

And another remaster :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only games I care about are racing games and this gen has been pretty weak on that front. Forza 5 took nickel and diming to the next level. Plus we talkin about graphics but MSFT and Sony are :ld: :steviej: :lupe: on 4K

I'll be coo with my 360 and Forza 4... I'd rather keep paying for continuous DLC on that than jump to Xbone.
No it didn't. That's just crap from people who don't even own the game complaining( as par for the course in these types of threads)

And if you really are just a racing can you are missing out.

Forza 5 and horizon.

Project cars next week.

Forza 6 in November

Dirt rally before the end of the year.

This list shyts on the entire generation of racing games last gen.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Its like youre too stubborn to even understand peoples complaints.

People want new feelings, not the same ones we've already had.

Sorry but every other gen as a gamer, games came along that just left you :wow: like this is next gen, this is what we play for :wow:

Listing a bunxh of rehashes and sequels isnt helping your cause. Theres not one game on this gen yet to give that new, next gen feelings because its all old ideas, sequels that take 0 risks and rehashes and remasters.
It's not about being stubborn at all. Its about the fact that the core complaint is completely without logic.
You want new features, you got new features.
You want new games, you got new games.

There are all kinds of companies taking chances delivering different types of games now more than ever.
@MeachTheMonster mentioned a good game, Valiant Hearts. You have P.T. You got those telltale games and many more, all trying to do something different, but those are the same games that you dismiss. So I got back to the OP. What is it SPECIFICALLY that you want? The corny answer "More games" or "Different games" isn't specific, its a baseless complaint when you have the wide variety of features and games that we have right now. You name any type of game you want and I'm certain we can find a game that fits your narrow criteria.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's not about being stubborn at all. Its about the fact that the core complaint is completely without logic.
You want new features, you got new features.
You want new games, you got new games.

There are all kinds of companies taking chances delivering different types of games now more than ever.
@MeachTheMonster mentioned a good game, Valiant Hearts. You have P.T. You got those telltale games and many more, all trying to do something different, but those are the same games that you dismiss. So I got back to the OP. What is it SPECIFICALLY that you want? The corny answer "More games" or "Different games" isn't specific, its a baseless complaint when you have the wide variety of features and games that we have right now. You name any type of game you want and I'm certain we can find a game that fits your narrow criteria.

:russ: name them.

:mjlol: telltale games? You serious right now? :dead: telltale games are just furthering what you dont seem to get. Telltale games havent evolved at all since last gen. In fact the games are worse. They already peaked with wds1 and they havent been able to match it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russ: name them.

:mjlol: telltale games? You serious right now? :dead: telltale games are just furthering what you dont seem to get. Telltale games havent evolved at all since last gen. In fact the games are worse. They already peaked with wds1 and they havent been able to match it.
A few were named and there are several more, but it's clear you don't game like that and you're more interested in trolling. Which is 100% cool with me. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
A few were named and there are several more, but it's clear you don't game like that and you're more interested in trolling. Which is 100% cool with me. :yeshrug:
Whats clear is you arent a gamer or at best are a casual gamer hence you listing bullshyt like call of duty in your lists.

You keep asking what people want like we are supposed to design the next great game in our heads just to appease you because you cant seem to understand why people dont want to keep playing the same games over and over and over.

I didnt know I wanted bioshock, or gears, or halo, or uncharted, or tlou, or gta or fallout Or arkham asylum The studios just delivered them.

But I guess youre happy with call of duty and battlefield sequels forever. As a casual gamer it apparently doesnt bother you. Which is cool. You like playing stale franchises and real gamers expect innovation like every other gen has delivered. Some of us want more than a new coat of graphics. A casual gamer such as yourself, that seems to go over your head. So, go enjoy your sequels.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whats clear is you arent a gamer or at best are a casual gamer hence you listing bullshyt like call of duty in your lists.

You keep asking what people want like we are supposed to design the next great game in our heads just to appease you because you cant seem to understand why people dont want to keep playing the same games over and over and over.

I didnt know I wanted bioshock, or gears, or halo, or uncharted, or tlou, or gta or fallout Or arkham asylum The studios just delivered them.

But I guess youre happy with call of duty and battlefield sequels forever. As a casual gamer it apparently doesnt bother you. Which is cool. You like playing stale franchises and real gamers expect innovation like every other gen has delivered. Some of us want more than a new coat of graphics. A casual gamer such as yourself, that seems to go over your head. So, go enjoy your sequels.

The Talos principle
Axiom verge
Valiant Hearts
Ori and the Blind Forest
Shadow of Moridore
Dying light
The evil within
Titanfall
Alien isolation
Sunset overdrive
Evolve
D4

You played any of these?

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh your the one sounding like a casual:francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No it didn't. That's just crap from people who don't even own the game complaining( as par for the course in these types of threads)

And if you really are just a racing can you are missing out.

Forza 5 and horizon.

Project cars next week.

Forza 6 in November

Dirt rally before the end of the year.

This list shyts on the entire generation of racing games last gen.
I dont have to own the game to know they got rid of half the tracks and 2/3 the cars. Or that they still haven't added shyt like night racing or weather effects (that Gran Turismo had like 15 years ago lol). Or that my $400 racing wheel setup will not work on Xbone. Do u not expect people to do research before dropping hundreds of dollars on a system? Lol. Plus the very fact that they are coming out with Forza 6 speaks to the nickel and dime shyt I'm talking about, and speaks to a short sightedness that is disappointing. What will Forza 6 bring that 5 doesn't? The cars and tracks that should have been in Forza 5 in the first place :aicmon: The way the game is setup, they could make one game and just continually update content, which will make for a great steady revenue stream. This is basically what they do for iRacing and I'm sure for other games too. Instead, they will abandon 5, which damn near just came out, and essentially shyt on everyone who bought it and any DLC for it, forcing them to move to 6. That breaks up the online community as well, which is probably Forza's best feature. So the way they handled it is no good to me. I'm gonna stick with 4 and 360 until they get their minds right....