This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Because now you got something worth $71k that you can resell. That Youtube video doesn't have any value or owner and nobody paid for that. The clip in itself is not important, it's the fact that it became a unique item somebody paid for.

Like a famed painting. You could do the same exact painting, watch it at a museum for free... But the original is the one which holds value.
No....just no. Y’all doin mental gymnastics to justify this stupid shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So the price only means actually what someone is worth waiting to pay... same as a painting

it doesnt make sense to me, because like a few dudes said, its not unique... the same clips is there to download for free

thats like me buying the video of 2pac house of blues concert and saying I own it
when you can just buy the DVD or go on youtube and see the same thing

what makes my copy worth 500k? the number "they" decided to "sell" lol
whats the difference between his copy and me watching in 4k on my computer for free
Same as a Topps card.. What's the value in a piece of paper with a picture on it? Can't you google Jordan Rookie Card and see it right now? Yea it's not the original photo but neither is the card. I mean you can print it out on your own card can't you? You can print the same photo on a poster or a damn flag if you wanted and fly it from your house. But is it worth as much as that card?

No it's not. Why? Cause his card says Topps on it and your printout of the same exact thing, does not. Neither are actually WORTH a goddamn thing. Unless someone comes knocking for that Topps card.. They'll get 100k and you'll get nothing. But neither one of you has anything but a pic you don't own on some paper that you do.

Same way I can paint a circle, selling it for 100 million. You can make 1000000 replicas and sell them at walmart and they are the same thing... But mine has my name on it so it's worth 100 million

There never is any actual value besides the name of who made it. Youtube on a clip ain't worth nothing... This company name on the same clip, is apparently worth 71k

:manny::manny::manny:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Sounds like money laundering. :coffee:

No....just no. Y’all doin mental gymnastics to justify this stupid shyt

i dont get it

Money is completely fake and our economy is a sham

This how nikkas lose. Here you have an opportunity to get in early on the NFT game but yall just too :flabbynsick: & skeptical to see it. Probably wait till it becomes more mainstream 10 yrs from now and complain about we got priced out

nikkas probably still go to Target or bestbuy to buy music CDs too:mjlol: