This ain’t no community.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
That snitch figga bytch should be banished all together.. You gonna cost another man his lively hood because you don't like what he said on a post? I get into it with many people here almost everyday and It never got to the point where Ill violate their well being or their personal life. Get this bytch nikka outta here

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
In light of all the bullshyt, Im very proud of thecoli tonight.

Shoutout to @Houston911 :salute: frfr.

THIS is being on code black folk! We seen who the real and the fake ones are today. One of our own got out of pocket, we got in his ass to correct him. When he was under threat from outside forces, we came together to show we wont accept that kind of treachery toward one of our own.

The sad, unfortunate irony in all this is that some of the same posters who were calling us haters for checking the blacksands dude are some of the same ones saying he deserved to be sabotaged.:wow:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a investor and one who purchase his work for my little cousins (they love it)
I’m disappointed
I love showing support to creative black people doing something constructive and positive
It’s discouraging when you see stuff like this come to the light
Manuel should’ve kept those comments to himself
Very disappointed
As for the static poster
He was out of pocket for that snake move
I have my few shares of disagreements and “beefs” on here even with the OP
I wouldn’t pull no bytch made move to ruin someone I don’t know livelihood
No code or honor

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Are you related to @International Koala ? :ohhh:

Who?
giphy.gif

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black sands is ADOS, made a post years ago stating that and I noticed he got attacked in that thread.

And I’m noticing most of the people attacking him now aren’t.

@kamalaharris and @staticshock are both Nigerian.

No, his dad is Chileno. He is half Hispanic. The ni.ggas name is Manuel lmao.

lol. Damn you guys upgrading what qualifies ad ADOS now O_O. My momma and most of my family is from Alabama. My pops is Chileno.

It’s funny how you talk community but go out your way to slander blacks from the diaspora. BTW since when was @Kamala Harris Nigerian. She is ADOS.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea ole dude need to be banned..people done got banned for less and this dude trying trying to ruin dude career.

But on another note is breh even apart of this “community” it seems to me and I don’t be in every forum , but I always see him just on here promoting and advertising 99% of the time.. I seen it a couple times in “The Ring” where some posters will pop up only to promote their stuff…that ain’t being apart of the coli, that’s just advertising..

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
shyt like this is just the culmination of how miserable TLR has progressively gotten over time. Every other thread turns into mudslinging matches for various reasons and I’d argue it hasn’t felt like a “community” for a while. I don’t think a hating ass move like this would have even been thought about a few years ago :manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I really respect you @tuckdog you know that. And I understand why you have the stance you have on supporting that man.

But, sometimes it is necessary to call out people like that.

I'm all for him getting money - but I'm not down for someone using Black people and our desire for representation --- for a comeup - while believing and spewing anti-Black ish - and being so disconnected from those who help seed him up to openly say many things he does.

He needs to be open and honest about himself and his beliefs - especially when it comes to being seen as Black and his views surrounding our many cultures and ethnic groups.

I think we all need to lay off dude. What is done in the dark will come to light. For now, all we can do is support from the sidelines and hope he learns from this. I pray this doesn't make him more anti-Black.
Foh, nikkas buy up items from nonblacks who say even worst shyt all the time, he has an opinion, and while most black people didn’t agree with, but doesn’t mean he should be blacklisted. And it’s ironic you support wenches but want to turn your back on this dude…while you buy shyt from Amazon.