This ain’t no community.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Edit: Wow. Didn’t know he did all that.

:huhldup:

Wonder how his wife feels about that. The idea of a black comic is great, Im just a bit unsure of where he will take his “artistic direction”. I want the image of black ppl to be as positive as possible.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I must have missed something but I'm guessing this about breh with the comic. I don't know what breh did but some of yall take things too far. Unless he is actively hurting fellow brehs and brehettes, there is no need to take actions similar to what OP posted. If you don't like the things he's doing/saying, just don't support him.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was almost starting to consider sharing some of my film work here for a second.

Glad this thread was here to get that crazy idea out of my head. :russ:

I've had plenty of people ask me for some help on here. But we keep it in the PMs and go about our business. That's strictly between us. You can do it but you have to be careful.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I've had plenty of people ask me for some help on here. But we keep it in the PMs and go about our business. That's strictly between us. You can do it but you have to be careful.
For sure. A couple of posters here know about some creative shyt I do in real life. One I know a little in person.

I’ll just keep PMing people I’m cool with if I want to share anything.

Some of these sociopaths here will probably be sending my mom death threats if I posted my work on the board.

Daps
I was almost starting to consider sharing some of my film work here for a second.

Glad this thread was here to get that crazy idea out of my head. :russ:

Plenty of people have shared work, I don’t think you’d receive any hate or backlash. Again nuances are being left out about why breh is being questioned. But after what static pulled I don’t blame you.

Daps
Coming from the dude hoping for a race war against black immigrants :mjlol:

Just last week tuckdog said white people want to give us reparations but immigrants are the reason they won’t. he’s not to be taken seriously. I’m Ados/FBA or whatever their favorite acronym is this month. But he runs in every thread to call me an immigrant. That’s the character he’s decided to play so just let him have it.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Plenty of people have shared work, I don’t think you’d receive any hate or backlash. Again nuances are being left out about why breh is being questioned. But after what static pulled I don’t blame you.
My name and face is on shyt and a few people here hate my guts because I comically and intellectually humiliated them at one point or another. I’ll pass.