This ain’t no community.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
giphy.gif

Ok....:wow:Yall sold me. Repped hard for such a transformation.

Oh shyt you actually did it:russ:

dap+rep

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Damn. Y’all really got @staticshock banned, huh?
:mjlol:

I got no dog in this fight, but that’s some snake ass feminine shyt that he pulled (if he actually did it). That goofy bytch claimed to be a teacher too. Wouldn’t want a weak male like that trying to educate my children on anything.

Regardless of the “Mayo Sands” fiasco, that’s crossing into different territory. Muthafukkas playing dirty and dangerous with peoples’ livelihoods. All of the outrageous shyt that’s posted on here, might as well report and try to cancel all of us.
:mjgrin:

That’s why I’ll never post personal shyt, pics of myself, or anything that can be directed to me off of this board. Too many snakes, agents, c00ns, and haters on this board, including the lurkers. I’d love to put Brothers on and build, but it isn’t worth the risk.
:yeshrug:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
All I got to say about this thread is that "the internet is not real". I live by the motto from the early 2000s, and still use it to this very day. Yes, there's folks on here and everywhere that are the lowest of the low or have opinions that are questionable, but the grim reality is that they will never change.

Yet, its all on you to keep it bouncing or get involved in some shyt that will jeopardize your own sanity.

Bottom line, its all binary code with words. Look at it that way and this forum will just be what it is. Look deep into it, it ends up being real life for no damn reason.

Don’t know how you can say the internet isn’t real after the last few years of constant grifting, scamming, and misinformation

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I don't see an issue with it. There is always talk of not being able to rein in those who betray or speak ill of us, here's the solution. This is how a community actually handles their issues, gets them out of the paint. Take a look at the Chinese and how they will dog walk you if you mess up their image.

I have no qualms here.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.
You know where the community is at bruh.