This ain’t no community.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I’ve always felt that way about exposals, etc. in general on these type of forums…keep it in-house and if you really don’t fukk with somebody then don’t fukk with them…BUT I also understand that’s not how it works realistically…I’ve seen marriages, political aspirations, businesses ruined bcuz dudes shared too much and more importantly didn’t know when to shut the fukk up and log off for a bit once things got nasty…unfortunately folks will go above and beyond tho and contact spouses, family members, jobs, etc. it’s more realistic to shield yourself, protect your interests imo

Now days the bold is considered victim shaming.. We're living in a country where being responsible for ones own actions is frowned upon..

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you don't like what someone says or does, it's ok to call him or her out that's fine.

If it's true that someone tried to send out what was said on here in an attempt to sabotage their business is not ok.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Im missing posts.

What am I getting myself out of exactly?
A few posters are posting examples of you threatening real life harm over opinions made on this site.

I dont know the context of any of these situations but if any of it is true, then I dont think its unreasonable to acknowledge thoses faults to prove your point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now days the bold is considered victim shaming.. We're living in a country where being responsible for ones own actions is frowned upon..

ya I still think this falls largely on him…I’m pretty sure he didn’t share his mel gibson ramblings on the breakfast club…so he knows better…he just doesn’t respect this outlet enough and felt he could say these things w/o repercussion…gotta be careful with social media in all its forms tho…folks will build you up just to tear you down in the same manner traditional media does

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
A few posters are posting examples of you threatening real life harm over opinions made on this site.

I dont know the context of any of these situations but if any of it is true, then I dont think its unreasonable to acknowledge thoses faults to prove your point.

Id have to see the examples, I got a couple hundred loser ass nikkas on ignore, but they probably right.

I used to drink and get up here and get extra.

nikkas talk crazy then get mad when I talk crazier.

For every crazy thing they can say I posted there’s 1000 posts of me saying some of the realist shyt on this site, but they won’t post that.

The nikkas that fukk with me fukk with me, the nikkas that don’t just wait for me to fukk up.

Snake ass nikkas that really just want to be my friend.

I do it on purpose a lot just don’t get under these fukk nikkas skin because they want the board to turn on me but they never do.

Real recognize real, right or wrong.

But one things for sure, none of them posters can say I did anything to them off line, and the one nikka that thought that’s what I was doing, I went above and beyond to assure him I’m not on that type of time, even though I don’t fukk with him like that up here.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Id have to see the examples, I got a couple hundred loser ass nikkas on ignore, but they probably right.

I used to drink and get up here and get extra.

nikkas talk crazy then get mad when I talk crazier.

For every crazy thing they can say I posted there’s 1000 posts of me saying some of the realist shyt on this site, but they won’t post that.

The nikkas that fukk with me fukk with me, the nikkas that don’t just wait for me to fukk up.

Snake ass nikkas that really just want to be my friend.

I do it on purpose a lot just don’t get under these fukk nikkas skin because they want the board to turn on me but they never do.

Real recognize real, right or wrong.

Lmao at this coppin pleas ass post
:mjlol:

Guys, sometimes I just get drunk and say thing I’m not supposed to say. It’s the liquor, it’s not me. Ima real one.
:mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Lmao at this coppin pleas ass post
:mjlol:

Guys, sometimes I just get drunk and say thing I’m not supposed to say. It’s the liquor, it’s not me. Ima real one.
:mjcry:

Coppin pleas to who sweetie?

It’s only a handful of nikkas in here dikksucking and y’all know I don’t fukk with y’all.

I just told you yesterday I would rock your jaw and I haven’t had a drink in months.

You just as bad as that other nikka.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I still think this falls largely on him…I’m pretty sure he didn’t share his mel gibson ramblings on the breakfast club…so he knows better…he just doesn’t respect this outlet enough and felt he could say these things w/o repercussion…gotta be careful with social media in all its forms tho…folks will build you up just to tear you down in the same manner traditional media does

The bold is what i was referring to actually.. It was his responsibility to keep his personal information off the internet.. But you have a segment of society who believe they should be able to share whatever information they want on the web and nobody should want to do harm to them.. You hold this position of being responsible by protecting yourself, and they'll swear you're protecting criminals..

Yes.. American society is this far gone into stupid land.