This ain’t no community.

Daps
No he shouldn't. He did nothing wrong.
What he did was inexcusable; it should result in nothing short of a permanent ban. Straight clown shyt. If he wasn’t from Atlanta, he wouldn’t have paid those posts any mind. That should tell you all you need to know about his intentions. Staticshock has even used the word “fakkit” when addressing Black folks on this board multiple times, so he makes himself look even more ridiculous trying to take the moral high ground.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The mods ain’t infallible but made the right call here. fukk all that self righteous noise. Why don’t you post your employer’s contact info while you’re here? For good measure.

That's the risk with being a public figure on a radical site like this.

:russ:

At me posting up my employer’s info to prove a point. There are multiple people racking in tons of money on here and they keep things separate from their online persona. He got caught in between his aspirations and online filth.

He said he didn't care for any blowback, now the situation has changed.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What he did was inexcusable; it should result in nothing short of a permanent ban. Straight clown shyt. If he wasn’t from Atlanta, he wouldn’t have paid those posts any mind. That should tell you all you need to know about his intentions. Staticshock has even used the word “fakkit” when addressing Black folks on this board multiple times, so he makes himself look even more ridiculous trying to take the moral high ground.

He's a hypocrite but he did what he did. That's all there is to it. Gotta live with it. Black Sands moved recklessly and thought he couldn't get got. Everyone has their time in the sun.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If you got a problem with whatever happens to staticshock then suck a dikk and drown yourself
200w.gif

or temp?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
That's the risk with being a public figure on a radical site like this.

:russ:

At me posting up my employer’s info to prove a point. There are multiple people racking in tons of money on here and they keep things separate from their online persona. He got caught in between his aspirations and online filth.

He said he didn't care for any blowback, now the situation has changed.
:childplease: That’s the equivalent of running someone off the road because you noticed they weren’t wearing a seatbelt. I think we all get the risk of posting here (or any social media platform). Everybody says unsavory shyt. Doxxing or trying to bring professional ruin is out of bounds. I seen you around and know you a smart cat…stop defending that man.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man. Breh, I had my finger hovering over the nuclear button for this nicca. I was about to rain hellfire down on this fools life, he don't know how close he came to it. My literal job requires me to investigate ppl. I was about to ruin this man whole career LITERALLY. I had to take a break and come back cause this fool had me so heated. I came to the conclusion that he ain't even worth it
You should have pushed that bytch, that c00n has been showing his ass on here lately
200.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: That’s the equivalent of running someone off the road because you noticed they weren’t wearing a seatbelt. I think we all get the risk of posting here (or any social media platform). Everybody says unsavory shyt. Doxxing or trying to bring professional ruin is out of bounds. I seen you around and know you a smart cat…stop defending that man.

Out of bounds?

This is what the forums thrive on. Sohh, IC, Coli thrive on exposures, circumstances changed this time around. This is the danger that comes with linking personal to the unsavory. How many threads on here have we seen nuked and erased because of personal info being used? Marcell, Stringer, Reggie, Empress vs Poster's Spanish girl, etc.

The seat belt analogy only applies if the driver is ignoring the rules of the road and another driver takes action. Joining MAGA set, anti-reparations and dissing ATL is all it took for another poster to try to run him off of the road. And this was before the Hitler and Mel Gibson posts were brought to light.

Let those two men stand on their own square. Mods getting involved isn't necessary.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
When it comes to banning static it's not like anyone wanted him to do what he did, yeah we run the risk when talking spicy with randoms but when a random is fool enough to admit they tried to sabotage you IRL they've crossed what should be the #1 rule, don't bring coli beefs outside thecoli, either get at the poster on the board or ignore him but don't fukk with anybody contacts or try to ruin their opportunities. It's crazy you can never underestimate how much somebody hate you, there's nikkas you ain't never interacted with who hate your fukking guts and are chumping at the bits for you to piss off enough of thecoli so they can finally speak on it. Some folk feel it's fine cause of all the shyt blacksands been saying but it's not just his dream and hard work, him and his wife been trying to make this project happen, shyt I was in a black artist group on FB with this nikka way before I joined thecoli so I know how long he was at it. Imagine if this hating shyt succeeded having to tell your wife it's not happening anymore, some people would rather not live than to have to do that.