This ain’t no community.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
He made some questionable posts in support of Mel Gibson and Hitler of all people.
People rightly called him out for it because he also solicits "investments" in the name of black empowerment.
Other people disagree with the hate because he's successful and don't give a fukk if he sell's out as long as he "secures the bag" while being black. get money by any means basically
Now people mad at the coli in general for either Staying on Code, or Not Staying on Code depending on your perspective of what staying on code means

how exactly has he sold out?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I don't see an issue with it. There is always talk of not being able to rein in those who betray or speak ill of us, here's the solution. This is how a community actually handles their issues, gets them out of the paint. Take a look at the Chinese and how they will dog walk you if you mess up their image.

I have no qualms here.

No he shouldn't. He did nothing wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time the mods are wrong, but hey

:yeshrug:

Black people with another L.

That's the risk with being a public figure on a radical site like this.

:russ:

At me posting up my employer’s info to prove a point. There are multiple people racking in tons of money on here and they keep things separate from their online persona. He got caught in between his aspirations and online filth.

He said he didn't care for any blowback, now the situation has changed.

He's a hypocrite but he did what he did. That's all there is to it. Gotta live with it. Black Sands moved recklessly and thought he couldn't get got. Everyone has their time in the sun.

Out of bounds?

This is what the forums thrive on. Sohh, IC, Coli thrive on exposures, circumstances changed this time around. This is the danger that comes with linking personal to the unsavory. How many threads on here have we seen nuked and erased because of personal info being used? Marcell, Stringer, Reggie, Empress vs Poster's Spanish girl, etc.

The seat belt analogy only applies if the driver is ignoring the rules of the road and another driver takes action. Joining MAGA set, anti-reparations and dissing ATL is all it took for another poster to try to run him off of the road. And this was before the Hitler and Mel Gibson posts were brought to light.

Let those two men stand on their own square. Mods getting involved isn't necessary.

it's always one "intellectual" salty hater contrarian nikka in the threads :mjlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
It was that fukk nikka observe. He ratted on the breh @Cole Cash

Indeed he did. I will be returning to my Brooklyn club dj residency on March 4th from my new home in Canada while he somewhere in Oakland getting rejected by pawgs and lamenting his failed career while attempting to shyt on mine. That move he made had capcom for real down my neck up until release date

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.
It’s closer to a community than bout anything else I see on the net forum wise and this big…… we generally check those outta line and have some principles most of us adhere too…. yea I’d say more community than not imo

Legalese

Banned
Daps
The Coli is a Fukery forum, I think most people see it as that.

For the guys that are actually doing some shxt for themselves this place isn't much different than watching reality TV, it's a brief distraction before we refocus on our goals and responsibilities.
I really feel bad for anybody that look at this site as their community, thats depressing

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
That snitch figga bytch should be banished all together.. You gonna cost another man his lively hood because you don't like what he said on a post?

Ay breh you're right

Seeing so called "thorough dudes" or "real street mofos" try to validate what static did is telling. We may not like the outcome but there's always lessons being given on this forum. A booth breh told me that years ago. Salute to @IronFist. The crazy thing is from his comment in this thread he was mad at the fact dude shytted on his city. His city. Don't know how true but that STILL don't constitute someone bringing a third party involved especially when that person is trying to sabotage a person career. Replies afterwards showing no remorse. Like someone stated you're a teacher. And all on here doing goofy shyt. Smh

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
:what: So dude gets into it with the Sands dude and runs to ABC and try to take food outta his mouth? I get he said some outta whack shyt and you're mad but I thought we negged or we roasted a muthafukka until oblivion. And Everytime that person says something slick we pull they card with links. Low-key we need a section to air out beefs etc. Cats ain't learn the outcome of running to outside sources reporting them. I still remember the Observe/Cole Cash shyt years back. And dudes a teacher imo if that is True , you would want to move even more different on here. That's some foul shyt breh

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
it's always one "intellectual" salty hater contrarian nikka in the threads :mjlol:

I'm not hating, this is all objectivity. When you're a public figure you shouldn't be talking down on anybody because this is the risk.

A lot of people are in their feelings, however.

This thread being started by the op when he is one of the foremost ADOS dividers is ironic. This place is a joke.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.
Yeah...

Most y'all aint shyt for getting mad at the comic guy.

His opinion that Mel Gibson is a great director and he wouldn't my like to see him direct his movie ain't even controversial.

Gibson is racist af but he's still great at his craft.

Some of y'all can't even have a hypothetical conversation without getting personally offended.

Snowflake shyt...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yeah...

Most y'all aint shyt for getting mad at the comic guy.

His opinion that Mel Gibson is a great director and he wouldn't my like to see him direct his movie ain't even controversial.

Gibson is racist af but he's still great at his craft.

Some of y'all can't even have a hypothetical conversation without getting personally offended.

Snowflake shyt...

Worst part is he did that shyt before the Mel Gibson comment.

Pure sucka shyt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:what: So dude gets into it with the Sands dude and runs to ABC and try to take food outta his mouth? I get he said some outta whack shyt and you're mad but I thought we negged or we roasted a muthafukka until oblivion. And Everytime that person says something slick we pull they card with links. Low-key we need a section to air out beefs etc. Cats ain't learn the outcome of running to outside sources reporting them. I still remember the Observe/Cole Cash shyt years back. And dudes a teacher imo if that is True , you would want to move even more different on here. That's some foul shyt breh
:snoop: we can't open this site up, we don't know how long ABC been looking at us, the flood gates about to bust open once they open this site back up and its going to be :why: