This ain’t no community.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh::scust::martin:There is a couple ventures I want to do and I will remember first thing to body my coli account. I knew shyt was sus when folks were taking tinypic screenshots and sharing each other’s dms. You can not be on this site for any length of time sharing any info and not expect a couple of weirdos to have something on you. Over the years some “new poster” would pop up every few months, say some dumb shyt, and then throw info I willingly shared at me like im supposed to be hurt.:beli: For people actually speaking their minds and letting their feelings out, letting your image and dealings be known on this forum is a pain. Dont share shyt that you dont want thrown in your face, or worse, some snitchin ass bytch calls your job or someone you know with something you said on here. As I said before, when it came to discussing black issues, I keep it to folks that arent on the internet responding to logical paragraphs with single sentence insults and c00n. Real rap, most of you cats are useless outside of giving a laugh.

None of this is to defend his position cause while I understand it, I dont like it, but that should be a coli only convo.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Imagine taking up for a nikka who idolizes Mel Gipson and fukkin Hitler :russ:
Bruh, it's not about that, it's the principle of what you specifically did; trying to sabotage a dude's career - before the Mel Gibson thread mind you - just because he talked shyt about Atlanta on a message board. That's spiteful, hating ass shyt. It's just the internet.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre like the 10th person that told me I need to listen to this podcast.I haven’t fukked with much “black media” since the whole ADOS/Tariq shyt turned me off to every bit of it but what originally attracted me to Yvette’s content was she sounded like she was a serious scholar

above the bullshyt.
:russ: no one is above the bullshyt hell just look at the beef web dubois and booker t washington had with each other.
https://www.blackexcellence.com/booker-t-washington-vs-web-dubois/
the problem now days is we have too much access to people personal thoughts through social media outlets and because of that we see alot more of their ugly side than we would in the past. You just got learn how to see past it and get whatever knowledge their dropping and use it your own way you will never find someone you will agree with 100% of the time. like confucius say"When we see men of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.":yeshrug:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The Coli is a Fukery forum, I think most people see it as that.

For the guys that are actually doing some shxt for themselves this place isn't much different than watching reality TV, it's a brief distraction before we refocus on our goals and responsibilities.
I disagree. Thecoli is lame as shyt compated to 2014. shyt was a dope place to find new content that isnt pushed at your face all day.

now its just posers and niggs saying whatever, with a few loose screws.

Now there's no difference between twitter and thecoli. Literally can pull up both aide by side and its the same

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Imagine taking up for a nikka who idolizes Mel Gipson and fukkin Hitler :russ:
From observing Both of y'all in error. Running to them ppl on any accord is snitching. once you take it outside of the forum site and it transcends into some other shyt. Remember the Observe/Cole Cash shyt where Cole wanted to beat his ass? Certain shyt y'all don't like y'all give y'all energy too. From what I've been told you're a teacher. That shyt don't seem childish to you? He wrong but that Randall from Recess shyt you doing is wrong too. Smh nice knowing you fam.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't know that I agree with what @staticshock did, but I do know that I absolutely will not knowingly support homophobia of any kind.
I think if @staticshock really had an issue with what the guy said, you take it to him. EVEN if he wanted to leak some shyt, leak it about the subject at hand?

that’s like a homeboy or associate fukking my wife, and instead of addressing him I go and drop dime to the cops about him selling dope.

that nikka dropped dime to news’s channels. That’s some whore flaw shyt and it makes me really question if anything he said on here can be verified because I hope teachers in atlanta not moving like this.

for the record, I believe that if he’s leading his company than he can have whoever the fukk he wants to have directing, that’s his choice. If you don’t like it, start your own! Or support who you want.

If anything, withdraw your investment! But don’t snitch. That guy static fukked up big time

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think if @staticshock really had an issue with what the guy said, you take it to him. EVEN if he wanted to leak some shyt, leak it about the subject at hand?

that’s like a homeboy or associate fukking my wife, and instead of addressing him I go and drop dime to the cops about him selling dope.

that nikka dropped dime to news’s channels. That’s some whore flaw shyt and it makes me really question if anything he said on here can be verified because I hope teachers in atlanta not moving like this.

for the record, I believe that if he’s leading his company than he can have whoever the fukk he wants to have directing, that’s his choice. If you don’t like it, start your own! Or support who you want.

If anything, withdraw your investment! But don’t snitch. That guy static fukked up big time
What's worse is static did that months ago before this shyt. All because he dissed a city. A city.