This ain’t no community.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
:dwillhuh:

He not wrong though. Yall need to look up what German looked like post WWI. He took a Germany from being backwater nation suffering from from hyper inflation to a global power in like 10 years. He would've won WWII if he wasnt a ws. The West thought Germany had next until Hitler showed his crazy. No other government/leader in modern history has been able to pull this off. People don't move this nowadays, America assassinates them before they have a chance..... Admitting this is simply stating facts.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really love Dr. Curry. He's a Libra like me.

I won't lie, at first I really didn't get what he saying, well connect with what he was saying.

That was based off of just hearing about reviews of his book for others. In a couple threads, I may have even pushed back on what people were trying to say he was saying.

But, after reading the Man-Not -- I understood, agree --- and 100% support him. Yes, some parts of the book really challenged me and made me research more -- but it always came back as the truth.

I love all his interviews on The C.O.W.S. radio, that's what really made me get behind him.

:salute: Salute to you

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I have no direct beef w/ breh. If his artist was black i'd support 100. i do tell people IRL about his shyt who have kids and looking for something with black faces on it. BUT the internet is weird, and people be saying wild shyt and have strange views. just gotta be careful in who we give FULL support to. i do know people who have had direct interactions with breh.

also, i dont believe this is a majority black site. some of these muthfukkas are in disguise. :mjpls:

He got a white artist? :francis:

:snoop:

@pugnathemighty PM me breh

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I wasn’t aware of his posting history before that topic and I said what I had to say in there but I don’t take shyt that is said or done here off the site…

That being said, his statements were unprovoked as hell and watching the backlash was funny as shyt. Slim is now in that Breakfast Club thread quadrupling down on his Hitler statements while trying to put an educational spin on it. The level of tone deafness is just… :mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I really love Dr. Curry. He's a Libra like me.

I won't lie, at first I really didn't get what he saying, well connect with what he was saying.

That was based off of just hearing about reviews of his book for others. In a couple threads, I may have even pushed back on what people were trying to say he was saying.

But, after reading the Man-Not -- I understood, agree --- and 100% support him. Yes, some parts of the book really challenged me and made me research more -- but it always came back as the truth.

I love all his interviews on The C.O.W.S. radio, that's what really made me get behind him.

Youre like the 10th person that told me I need to listen to this podcast.

Let me see what the fuss is about.

I thought it was just some nikkas bumping their gums but you sound like they serious.

I haven’t fukked with much “black media” since the whole ADOS/Tariq shyt turned me off to every bit of it but what originally attracted me to Yvette’s content was she sounded like she was a serious scholar and above the bullshyt.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.
Wow, this is some crab ass mentality shyt. Disgusting

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
He got a white artist? :francis:

@pugnathemighty PM me breh
i mean it is what it is. him and his wife are black so :manny:

i stll point parents in his direction in real life. If the stuff i'm working on eases up, and i have some free time i may reach out to him to colab on something cuz i like the brand. unless some ol' crazy shyt comes out about him being in bed with white supremecists :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
i mean it is what it is. him and his wife are black so :manny:

i stll point parents in his direction in real life. If the stuff i'm working on eases up, and i have some free time i may reach out to him to colab on something cuz i like the brand. unless some ol' crazy shyt comes out about him being in bed with white supremecists :russ:

Nah I just know why the concept always was off now.

I thought breh was the artist and writer.

They need a little consulting on real Kemet history or at the very least the real tale of Auset, Ausar, Heru, and Set and how it applies to life in all aspects.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nah I just know why the concept always was off now.

I thought breh was the artist and writer.

They need a little consulting on real Kemet history or at the very least the real tale of Auset, Ausar, Heru, and Set and how it applies to life in all aspects.
i know a lot of black artist brehs that are nice, work in comics and/or animation, and know history. he may change artists in the future but i know what you mean, they need to read the mdu ntr and infuse it