Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
nikkas need to learn to differentiate between constructive criticism and pure hate. He puts his personal ideals out there so dont get mad when someone disagrees. It is not a personal attack, nor a crabs in a barrel. U want us as blacks to support a product that glorifies drugs, is overpriced, etc. Every consumer has a mind of their own and it should be respected, and a true company should act in this manner.
I actually felt sorry when i went to the other msg board and saw how hard he was getting shytted on, so i took a step back and said its nothing personal against him, its just his product does not appeal to me. No more no less. I want him to keep striving. I also want him to stop looking down on people because the very same whites you run with will turn their back on you and, boom, now all of a sudden u are back at square one.
@spinoza i expect better from you. You know that man personally? How u know his life is over? There is always another man that can shyt on the accomplishments that you have done. Some of our legal, it cert, and other professional colizens could easily say that you are chasing windmills by making a hobby a career. We could easily say that what you do amounts to nothing, and given the right camera, i could do what you do with little to no experience.
Im not saying this because i dont feel that way about you, but watch what you say when you say someone wont amount to shyt in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: the nigerian is a legend, i remember when he was on AHH "the black brad pitt" with the rose in his mouth, cant believe he turned out to be a real person

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas need to learn to differentiate between constructive criticism and pure hate. He puts his personal ideals out there so dont get mad when someone disagrees. It is not a personal attack, nor a crabs in a barrel. U want us as blacks to support a product that glorifies drugs, is overpriced, etc. Every consumer has a mind of their own and it should be respected, and a true company should act in this manner.
I actually felt sorry when i went to the other msg board and saw how hard he was getting shytted on, so i took a step back and said its nothing personal against him, its just his product does not appeal to me. No more no less. I want him to keep striving. I also want him to stop looking down on people because the very same whites you run with will turn their back on you and, boom, now all of a sudden u are back at square one.
@spinoza i expect better from you. You know that man personally? How u know his life is over? There is always another man that can shyt on the accomplishments that you have done. Some of our legal, it cert, and other professional colizens could easily say that you are chasing windmills by making a hobby a career. We could easily say that what you do amounts to nothing, and given the right camera, i could do what you do with little to no experience.
Im not saying this because i dont feel that way about you, but watch what you say when you say someone wont amount to shyt in life.

this is so true

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You didn't change the logo on the bottle... GOOD... I thought the Y shaped woman was the best part about it....

Still think the new MOLLYWATER logo with the bold white lettering looks exactly like Vitamin Water logo though....

Also, some of you fukks need to learn the difference between constructive criticism and flat out just wanting someone to fail.

Some of the questions people in this thread are asking, are the similar questions that venture capitalists will delve into before fronting start ups money, because they know that these are questions consumers might be wondering...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Trust me, I've dealt with my fair share of negativity. I just ignore it... which is why a lot of these idiots don't get their stupid questions entertained. The beauty of this forum is that I can ignore people and POOF! They're gone!

fTojgJC.png

So whats a stupid question to you?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im not saying this because i dont feel that way about you, but watch what you say when you say someone wont amount to shyt in life.[/FONT]

LMAO you can say whatever you want about me and if you think you can do what I do with a camera then go for it, the rewards are more than worth it. I also don't need the respect of IT people, I have a degree in real engineering.

What I said was harsh but I meant everything I said to that nikka, that dude is a snake and a hater. He will ask you for help then shyt on you. People like that are very dangerous to be around and I hope everyone on here starts reading his posts to see what kind of person he is. To be honest he is actually the most demonic poster on this site, he's low-key about it though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LMAO you can say whatever you want about me and if you think you can do what I do with a camera then go for it, the rewards are more than worth it. I also don't need the respect of IT people, I have a degree in real engineering.

What I said was harsh but I meant everything I said to that nikka, that dude is a snake and a hater. He will ask you for help then shyt on you. People like that are very dangerous to be around and I hope everyone on here starts reading his posts to see what kind of person he is. To be honest he is actually the most demonic poster on this site, he's low-key about it though.

not to mention hes a c00n

pride cometh before fall the nigerian :mandela:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some of the questions people in this thread are asking, are the similar questions that venture capitalists will delve into before fronting start ups money, because they know that these are questions consumers might be wondering...

I dont think giving info to the coli will benefit him in anyway. I think the main point of the thread was to show off the pics in the first post.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

U good spin, i nvr would beef with a icey bredda.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
N!gga what the fuk is the got damn price for a bottle of water shyt?

I don't got time to see all these post about congrats to u and good luck.. give me a fuking price on the bottle of watr so if i can decide to buy it or stick with Fiji water..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You're stupid though, this site has how many viewers? You been introducing your product through this site for a while now, imagine you actually marketed it well on here and answered peoples questions?

All potential buyers.

At least lie you dumb son of a bytch
If you know so much about business and know what he should be doing with his? Why do you slave away at a bullshyt job and make less than 30k a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.