Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no one cares, bruh.

stop polluting the forum with your advertising.

:dahell::pacspit::stopitslime::what::birdman:

it's entertainment, posters are interested or his threads would flop. i still don't see it as advertisement since he's not selling anything on here.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's entertainment, posters are interested or his threads would flop. i still don't see it as advertisement since he's not selling anything on here.

you can't buy a product off a billboard. you can't buy a product off an internet forum. the merchant is selling on neither. they are advertising on both, breh.

wake up

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can't buy a product off a billboard. you can't buy a product off an internet forum. the merchant is selling on neither. they are advertising on both, breh.

wake up

you can't buy a product off the billboard, but i can go to a store and pick up what their selling. where can you actually buy mollywatr? have you seen it in stores? and yeah, breh, you can buy products off internet forums.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can't buy a product off the billboard, but i can go to a store and pick up what their selling. where can you actually buy mollywatr? have you seen it in stores? and yeah, breh, you can buy products off internet forums.

really, bruh? i don't see shopping cart icons on internet forums. you are wrong and you know it. own your loss, bruh :sadbron:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
really, bruh? i don't see shopping cart icons on internet forums. you are wrong and you know it. own your loss, bruh :sadbron:

i've sold and bought things off forums that have a marketplace. pretty sure bk is selling shirts off this site as well.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've sold and bought things off forums that have a marketplace. pretty sure bk is selling shirts off this site as well.

i've never clicked on a thread in the coli that has a shopping cart/buy now/purchase this item icon, bruh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've never clicked on a thread in the coli that has a shopping cart/buy now/purchase this item icon, bruh

alright, this is all circular and irrelevant to your original point. this is one of the most active threads in TLR. people are interested in following his mollywatr venture, simple as that really.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
This one goes out to my haters:

fTojgJC.png

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
no one cares, bruh.

stop polluting the forum with your advertising.

:dahell::pacspit::stopitslime::what::birdman:

Only in da coli will nikkaz hate a nikka on the grind. Nikkaz stay exposin' their fakkit tendencies. Do you OP, this is next level sh*t for a young black male :myman: Yo, @The_Nigerian, how can I cop some of this mollywatr if I ain't in your area?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
its amazing to see nikkas support this nikka simply because he's attempting to make money.....

no regard given to the fact that his scam is playing off a unhealthy childish allure people have to a drug

no regard given to the fact that this nikka never speaks on the quality of the product he's pushing.........

No questions asked about the quality of the product he's pushing from you all smh......

no regard given to the fact that the nikka is clearly overcharging (double the price of smart water) for his low quality h20 in the bottle that glows in the dark

no regard given to the fact that this nikka is a c00n who doesnt even interact with negros in real life....

nah...........lets just get behind him cause he's tryin to get to the money....

its a shame.......

this mindstate right here is why nikkas are where they are in society.
Powerful:whoo:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
its amazing to see nikkas support this nikka simply because he's attempting to make money.....

no regard given to the fact that his scam is playing off a unhealthy childish allure people have to a drug

no regard given to the fact that this nikka never speaks on the quality of the product he's pushing.........

No questions asked about the quality of the product he's pushing from you all smh......

no regard given to the fact that the nikka is clearly overcharging (double the price of smart water) for his low quality h20 in the bottle that glows in the dark

no regard given to the fact that this nikka is a c00n who doesnt even interact with negros in real life....

nah...........lets just get behind him cause he's tryin to get to the money....

its a shame.......

this mindstate right here is why nikkas are where they are in society.

1) F*ck Your Opinion

2) It's called Mollywatr :heh: you talkin' about quality.

3) Why is it overcharging if nikkaz is willin to pay?

4) Tiger Woods, MJ, and Kobe are bigger c00ns, but black folks still support 'em. The real c00n is someone hatin' on another tryin' to get it, that's that crab in a barrel mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.