Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
glorifying a hard drug that has destroyed lives and put ppl in jail :why:

i see nothing appealing with mollywatr, im sure that is not the case with these e-tards and white boys

MDMA (molly) is showing promise in treating people with PTSD, anxiety, and other mental disorders.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/20/h...atic-stress-shows-promise.html?pagewanted=all

Of course taking it everyday is very stupid/irresponsible and could lead to problems, but it's not something that should be demonized. I've done it a handful of times and had beautiful experiences that I will remember for a lifetime and the only after-effects were completely positive.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
mollywatr you named it after a trend that will eventually die? Good luck with a better name it would have more lasting potential in a couple of months ppl gonna be off that molly talk artist already talking against it. You know how the culture goes need something classic to role with. But then again I only took some econ classes and switched from marketing. With that said good luck

I'ma just give my 2 cents since everyone else is .. :myman:

I agree with you...I won't hate..but I will say..He's selling WATER...with no selling points on why his water should be bought other than the bottle....

He shrunk his potential customers by limiting his group of ppl he thinks will buy his water

No parent is going to buy their kid that shyt...families?? People trying to stay fit are not looking to buy water named after mollies...who else really is buying water like that??

$5 a bottle??? :russ: so his potential clients are club goers ...Unless he has a incredible connect in which he's producing all of this dirt cheap....which I doubt because he's charging atleast 5 a bottle......

This won't end well

and I could say alot more....especially since dude who business it is ...is a c00n

but I'll have some class....unlike those white boys who photoshopped a pic of you while calling you ******....as you said NOTHING ....Like shorty said you look photoshopped into some of those pics ....you'll learn soon enough.....:myman:

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: @The Nigerian

The "$5" comment seemed like it was in jest. Just call one of the clubs he said sells it and ask them how much they are charging :yeshrug:

MollyWater...It will change your life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:dead: at this nygga @spinoza being the real life Bobby James. ol hey you mr. give me some cash a$$ nygga

:deadmanny: who was that other ugly dude you said he looked like in another thread. i googled that dude and they could be twins ahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
Y'all fools giving this guy mad props :stopitslime:

Just google 'private label water' or 'white label water' lol

shyt ain't that hard son, anybody can do this shyt...people thinking he a boss including him lol

Zillion companies happy to do this for you, anyone can start this...probably for .20-.75 for a bottle under your own brand

Coli Water, brehs?:ooh:

Status
Not open for further replies.