Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you know so much about business and know what he should be doing with his? Why do you slave away at a bullshyt job and make less than 30k a year?

he should scrap it because it is a hustle. and a hustle is not a good thing, brehs. do you like to get hustled?

water is free, bruh. we ain't payin shyt for it. :birdman:

Daps
If you know so much about business and know what he should be doing with his? Why do you slave away at a bullshyt job and make less than 30k a year?

I don't, dummy.

And I never told him how to run his business. Only asked where it was available and to be informed when it's available in more spots.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So whats a stupid question to you?
N!gga what the fuk is the got damn price for a bottle of water shyt?

I don't got time to see all these post about congrats to u and good luck.. give me a fuking price on the bottle of watr so if i can decide to buy it or stick with Fiji water..
Who in their right mind adresses people like this and expects a response? :childplease:

But yeah, while y'all have been hating I've been busy moving weight:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Who in their right mind adresses people like this and expects a response? :childplease:

Okay I see. Oh by the way, whats the price of a bottle of your water if you don't mind me asking?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow: powerful.

am trying to hate some how but i cant, even the name doesnt bother me anymore , simple fact he doing his thing independent.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
u must be out your fuking rabbit azz mind if u charging more than $3.00 for a bottle of water.

i pay $ 2.79 for a bottle of fiji water and u charging a dude $5. so that mean your price is around what 9 or 10 bucks.

that shyt better come with a free tank of gas.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u must be out your fuking rabbit azz mind if u charging more than $3.00 for a bottle of water.

i pay $ 2.79 for a bottle of fiji water and u charging a dude $5. so that mean your price is around what 9 or 10 bucks.

that shyt better come with a free tank of gas.

no doubt. if he PAID me $5 i'd take a piss in his Potty Watr and put it back on the shelf :pacspit: fukk outta here. you want to promote this Potty Watr? buy ad space :pacspit:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Actually its your mind state but hopefully The Nigerian doesn't take you or people like you seriously. If I remember correctly you live somewhere in Baltimore and are broke.....also a horrible photographer. You're stuck in a cycle of failure that's not really your fault and to be honest its more than likely that you'll never rise beyond your station in life, most likely never even leave your town.

It must suck to be young and already know your life is pretty much over, that you really have no chance of anything popping off. I respect the Nigerians hustle but he's lucky he had some advantages in life that allow him to be in a position to make moves. You didn't have any of those advantages, you never had to chance at this and understandably it pisses you off.

Don't worry homie, things might be better in the next life.

fTojgJC.png

:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.