Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You're stupid though, this site has how many viewers? You been introducing your product through this site for a while now, imagine you actually marketed it well on here and answered peoples questions?

All potential buyers.

At least lie you dumb son of a bytch
Sorry, but you trolls have enough to work with. No need for me to go tit-for-tat with you idiots. Buh-bye!

Daps
:rolleyes: Dude, just say congrats and keep it moving. Jesus. Some of you people kill me with your bullsh!t.

My bullshyt? :childplease:

fTojgJC.png

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Why you nikkaz so upset if people choose to criticize the Nigerians business? This is a message board, if he didn't want the feedback he should of kept this shyt to himself.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
My bullshyt? :childplease:
Yes, your bullsh!t. Welcome to my ignore list.

Why you nikkaz so upset if people choose to criticize the Nigerians business? This is a message board, if he didn't want the feedback he should of kept this shyt to himself.
Maybe because to some it's soul crushing to see a young Black man start his own business only to get ragged on and trolled by other young Black men. I can imagine many of the viable ideas hatched by young Black men get crushed by the spirit of defeat that many Black men exude and identify with. It's so hard for a lot of you lazy, shiftless bums to identify with any shred positivity when your whole life is dominated by perpetual negativity. What a damn shame.

Perhaps some of you would be happier if I were pissing my life away in the street, shooting guns at other Black people and fvcking disgusting fat chicks or just hanging out in my mom's basement pissed off at all women because I can't get laid, just like the rest of you life-long losers.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yes, your bullsh!t. Welcome to my ignore list.

Maybe because to some it's soul crushing to see a young Black man start his own business only to get ragged on and trolled by other young Black men. I can imagine many of the viable ideas hatched by young Black men get crushed by the spirit of defeat that many Black men exude and identify with.

Perhaps some of you would be happier if I were pissing my life away in the street, shooting guns at other Black people and fvcking disgusting fat chicks or just hanging out in my mom's basement pissed off at all women because I can't get laid, just like the rest of you life-long losers.

My point is, negative and positive feedback comes with the territory, especially if you're an entrepreneur, what nikkaz say on the message board will be the same shyt said about you and your company offline. It is what it is :yeshrug:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
My point is, negative and positive feedback comes with the territory, especially if you're an entrepreneur, what nikkaz say on the message board will be the same shyt said about you and your company offline. It is what it is :yeshrug:
Trust me, I've dealt with my fair share of negativity. I just ignore it... which is why a lot of these idiots don't get their stupid questions entertained. The beauty of this forum is that I can ignore people and POOF! They're gone!

fTojgJC.png

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
this mindstate right here is why nikkas are where they are in society.

Actually its your mind state but hopefully The Nigerian doesn't take you or people like you seriously. If I remember correctly you live somewhere in Baltimore and are broke.....also a horrible photographer. You're stuck in a cycle of failure that's not really your fault and to be honest its more than likely that you'll never rise beyond your station in life, most likely never even leave your town.

It must suck to be young and already know your life is pretty much over, that you really have no chance of anything popping off. I respect the Nigerians hustle but he's lucky he had some advantages in life that allow him to be in a position to make moves. You didn't have any of those advantages, you never had to chance at this and understandably it pisses you off.

Don't worry homie, things might be better in the next life.

fTojgJC.png

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Actually its your mind state but hopefully The Nigerian doesn't take you or people like you seriously. If I remember correctly you live somewhere in Baltimore and are broke.....also a horrible photographer. You're stuck in a cycle of failure that's not really your fault and to be honest its more than likely that you'll never rise beyond your station in life, most likely never even leave your town.

It must suck to be young and already know your life is pretty much over, that you really have no chance of anything popping off. I respect the Nigerians hustle but he's lucky he had some advantages in life that allow him to be in a position to make moves. You didn't have any of those advantages, you never had to chance at this and understandably it pisses you off.

fTojgJC.png

let me recap this post with a gif

3544905_o.gif

Daps

And the truth is, people just asked where does the water come from.

If you can't provide that information, prepare to get clowned.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

fTojgJC.png

ur a dikk rider and ur p*ssy.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

fTojgJC.png

:wow: that ether is very potent :wow:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

fTojgJC.png

oh shyt

vhdttk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.