Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Look man, if you want something you have to go for it. MOLLYWATR isn't just going to fall in your lap. If you want it then demand that your favorite bar, club, venue, and convenience store carry this product. Tell 'em that you want to get 'drated.

yo, where are u gonna be at promoting on the pavement? If I'm in the area, I'll check it out. I mean given it's not at a nightclub, cuz I ain't on that shyt.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
yo, where are u gonna be at promoting on the pavement? If I'm in the area, I'll check it out. I mean given it's not at a nightclub, cuz I ain't on that shyt.
I'm figuring all that out. I'm probably going to pick up a Red Eye and hit up every trendy restaurant, bar, clothing boutique, hair/nail salon, and club that I can get in touch with.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:mindblown: why the fukk would he tell you where he gets his supply from? does that even make sense.

hey guys I get my special sauce from chennai, india, factory called sikhs parlor. feel free to check it out and then undercut me 6 months from now. :heh:

edit: he should tell us the filter method tho. I mean its going to be on the bottle anyway (by law).
:dahell:

asking where the spring water comes from or how it's filtered isn't unreasonable. most water companies put that on their bottle.
:myman:

I don't think the FDA requires the water bottle company to state the source. It's just a good product selling point. i.e. I'd rather buy water that's from 5,000 feet below a glacier in Antarctica than from the city's tap in Southside, Chicago.

'Dasani: The Real Thing or Tap Water?'
http://sandrarose.com/2008/07/dasani-the-real-thing-or-tap-water/
“The FDA’s definition of purified water does not require [that we label it with] the source,” argues Coca Cola. “We believe consumers know what they’re buying.”

_____
Here's what I'm drinking right now. Live in Houston, Texas and I buy the most bought water in America? Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water (Houston, Texas version)
img9855lb.jpg

It clearly states the source right in front of the label. Consumer's know what they're buying. (Average consumer is dumb though, they don't read the labels or nutritional facts.)

I got a blend of spring water from 3 different springs :smugbiden:
A) Piney Woods Spring from Wood County, Texas
B) Moffit Springs from Walker County, Texas
C) Roher Springs from Henderson County, Texas

Going to google one and see where my water is coming from
pineywoods400.jpg

*All I could find.. a lake

That's just my thoughts though. I'm not into **** or other ****. Market something for fitness, not club life.

Bout being healthy and exercising now :smugbiden:
wholefoodsfitwater.jpg

*No plexing. Not hating on The Nigerian..

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:deadmanny:

I'm not fronting on your bottle. A female dancing is good shyt :salute:

Keep doing your thing playa. Don't let these internet hardheads keep you down. lol

Edit: I edited out the bad stuff from my posting. My bad.

Daps
Look man, if you want something you have to go for it. MOLLYWATR isn't just going to fall in your lap. If you want it then demand that your favorite bar, club, venue, and convenience store carry this product. Tell 'em that you want to get 'drated.

LMAO...you've given me no reason to 'want' MollyWatr enough to demand some place to carry it.

I only want to support your endeavor off GP, which I'll do once you get it in a place near me. Again, good luck building to that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dahell:

:myman:

I don't think the FDA requires the water bottle company to state the source. It's just a good product selling point. i.e. I'd rather buy water that's from 5,000 feet below a glacier in Antarctica than from the city's tap in Southside, Chicago.

don't sleep. chicago probably has the best tap water in the country being that we have the largest source of fresh water in the world at our disposal.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
LMAO...you've given me no reason to 'want' MollyWatr enough to demand some place to carry it.

I only want to support your endeavor off GP, which I'll do once you get it in a place near me. Again, good luck building to that.
:rolleyes: Dude, just say congrats and keep it moving. Jesus. Some of you people kill me with your bullsh!t.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
don't sleep. chicago probably has the best tap water in the country being that we have the largest source of fresh water in the world at our disposal.

lol.

Awesome. I'd love to try it vs. my city.

Daps
:rolleyes: Dude, just say congrats and keep it moving. Jesus. Some of you people kill me with your bullsh!t.

You're stupid though, this site has how many viewers? You been introducing your product through this site for a while now, imagine you actually marketed it well on here and answered peoples questions?

All potential buyers.

At least lie you dumb son of a bytch

Status
Not open for further replies.