FBA hairline
nJVw9Lt.jpg

:stopitslime: wish I could get somebody to drag this lil girl

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I never said I was nor pretended to be. In fact I've always stated the fact that I was Mexican since I first started posting here.

I've always been big on blacks and Mexicans sticking together.

Because we live in the same low-class communities, we share the same dead-end jobs, we share the same schools and education.

And they call us every racist name in the book and look at us funny when we enter their establishments too.

:snoop:

That's these guys and a lot of them are speaking in that manner because hispanics tend to look down on us and I'm speaking from experience, it ain't right but hey, tbh if we were really allies and could work together we'd out number the white man, but we already know that won't happen breh, :beli:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
le brehs better pack their bags. Clean up your community called Mexico and apply for citizenship, doing it the right way.

What illegals are doing is just like someone who goes into someone's house without permission.

Stop being entitled and breaking the law for selfish reasons and follow the laws put in place for immigration.

None of these illegals would be as bold as to try that shyt in Japan or Russia. I know that for a fact.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Mexico is not a poor country nor are Mexicans poor. They should never be in America in the first place. Mexicans should look to develop their nation more and spread the wealth more. Mexicans in Mexico treat illegals far worse than Americans do with their illegals.

You're a fukking idiot.

$1 USD is about $18 pesos in Mexico.

The average Mexican earns $500 pesos in wage per week.......

Stfu

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
That's these guys and a lot of them are speaking in that manner because hispanics tend to look down on us and I'm speaking from experience, it ain't right but hey, tbh if we were really allies and could work together we'd out number the white man, but we already know that won't happen breh, :beli:

I clearly made an error by making this thread.

Just made me despise coli characters a little more

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen friends, I understand both sides but at the same time white supremacy is our enemy. Think we need to deal with that first and if we still beefing with each other we handle it.
All citizens who arent anchor babies in America are against illegial immigration so this is not white supremacy. Don't break the law and you will be fine.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I love black people, and all people for that matter.

Despise the fukk out of racists. And here are the coli characters displaying their true colors.