Next thing you know people will be saying the same things white people saying

"If you don't like it here then why don't you leave" :beli:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You won't be deported. A mass deportation would cost too much and congress and the senate would have to approve of it.

It appears Hispanics that can vote do not care about illegals.
Congress will approve it. The Senate will not.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ain't no black and Mexican unity. fukk outta here :camby:
Exactly, the only way this is half way possible is via a party that is a voting block on candidates who deliver for us and lobbies.

Blacks needs to get ourselves as one before all else.

Daps
Lol @ nobody is going anywhere. They are already getting deported all the time.

These Mexicans think they are better than black people and come here hoping to be white. If they aren't here legally, they can go ahead and go. I had more than a few tell me they thought Ferguson was stupid and black lives don't matter. I didn't trip. And I'm not gonna trip when the Mexican orphans are crying on TV.

shyt was already happening but now since there's a white face on it again, I should be outraged? I think not.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
come to Canada breh, we're more accepting and logical than our American brehs.
I live here, he's a fukking liar.
People are just more polite and indirect.
That's not accepting or logical. They believe in staring then doing the eye slide if you're not Cac, Indian, or Asian.
They believe in saying "doing the handshake the nikka way" before a slap and check happens.
They believe in saying "all the ******s taking the white girls" before running off and knocking down a random ladder to avoid a fight
They believe in selling confederate flags boldly at the Military surplus store in downtown Toronto. They also believe in blonde haired-blue eyed cacs with switzerland pale skin calling themselves METIS to justify selling the confederate flag. "It's history, not hate"...IN CANADA.
I've lived here since January 2015. Toronto, Nova Scotia...and an undisclosed place I'm chilling in Ontario until I move back to my original building in Parkdale.
I've seen about 5, 6 confederate flags. Outside of the cities, the cacs still drive big trucks, still wear woodland camo, still stare and then put their eyes down, still swerve when you're walking down the street to play games, still drive too close when you're taking your son out in his stroller for fresh air...with fukked up looks on their faces.
Racism is everywhere...it's just not blatant here because the gun laws are too strict for cacs to get nutty. You put a few drinks in one of these Hockey Lumbercacs, they'll get slightly froggy. You're Mexican...they're not familiar with anything but stereotypes...there's nothing cool about y'all for them to exploit or want to be around...and you DON'T have a large peer group or community to fit into. Your clannish and numbers-dependent people can't make it in small pockets, so good luck losing the only advantage a hispanic has anywhere.
@Big L Was the Biggest W

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"What type of black are you" - Cacnadian

"You don't look like you're from the Islands" - Cacnadian
I'm American.
"Still, what Island did you come from? What part of Africa?"
I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN.
"What island are you from?" - Cacnadian

"What part of Africa are you from?"

"Are you a mixed Somali?"