"Are you Kenyan"

"Stop looking at my car HOMEBOY"

It's not sweet.

Damn. Canada sounds all types of fukked up smfh

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Damn. Canada sounds all types of fukked up smfh
It's really NOT...I'm just a person that likes to travel all over and I dress how I want, talk how I want. I'm not a "college boy" type, even though I'm articulate and like reading. People are people wherever you go, they're just sneakier about it.
If that sounds fukked up to you, your America must not be as bad as mine. Ever been locked up for nothing? Try 3x.
Literally NOTHING, my g. It's happened to hundreds of thousands if not millions of black men...and quite a large swath of y'all.
Them people are not your friends. You're not really our friends, either...seeing as though most Mexicans don't know the first President of Mexico was a black man...Or anything about Gaspar Yanga...Y'all culture is based off of colonization to the point of you not even truly being part of a race...Mostly white, but NOT QUITE...Not enough. It sucks for you, don't it? Welcome to the terrordome...You're gonna get it light, fam. All you have to do is LEAVE. They want us to die...either on the street or in a prison. They just want you out.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Smh how can people be this ignorant.

In the same breath the white man is saying deport spics, they are also saying fukk the n words.

Smh man this is crazy

Breh,
brehs don't give a fukk on here, they too busy on that militant bullshyt. "Every mexican is racist, etc."

They don't wanna do that black and brown shyt.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
When I used to live in NYC Mexicans were more racist to me than any Cac, so I honestly don't give a fukk what happens to them :yeshrug:
Don't get it twisted non-racist Mexicans are very kind people but as a Black person I still have to let them fight their own battles :manny:

How you gon expect the same ppl you called "Pinche Mayates" to now have your back when White Supremacy turns on you? :deadrose: