Things white people have said to Mexicans so far

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You won't be deported. A mass deportation would cost too much and congress and the senate would have to approve of it.

It appears Hispanics that can vote do not care about illegals.
The most partisan of the republicans just took the senate and house breh.

This shyt is a 5 alarm shytshow

pop

Banned
Daps
Born and raised in Florida and it's not just Cubans. ALOT of PR's down here are on that:mjpls:. It always confuses me when I hear people up north talk about the close relationship between the two, because it does not feel that way in Florida to me. I have nothing personal against Latinos most have been cool to me especially Mexicans, but people need to stop pretending that most Latinos are anti white or progressive and that its just the mean old Cubans backing trump.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think the fact that they want un-document-ed ones out is what is fueling them to vote for T-r-u-m--p.

I think un documen-ted m-exicans meet liberals after crossing the border and assumed all white people are like that so they thought they could take over America not knowing that America has a hornet nest of racist that flip a switch if they feel threaten.

on the news they had a 16 year old anchor baby wearing a low cut shirt crying about how her parents are going to be deported and that she needs her parents still at age 16.

She could move to Mexi--co with them if they send them back tho.
What the hell? :dwillhuh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14925562_10207700361494020_1628984818447349998_n.jpg

:mjlol:
If negs were still here :demonic:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You won't be deported. A mass deportation would cost too much and congress and the senate would have to approve of it.

It appears Hispanics that can vote do not care about illegals.
Because they think they are a part of the american dream. Like my dumb tia. Drives around in her truck with an american flag in the back like some redneck. She posted on fb that she went to vote, and didn't realize until she got home that her "I voted" sticker said, "Yo vote":mjlol: She doesn't realize no matter how hard you ride cacs jock, they still see you as a wetback.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they think they are a part of the american dream. Like my dumb tia. Drives around in her truck with an american flag in the back like some redneck. She posted on fb that she went to vote, and didn't realize until she got home that her "I voted" sticker said, "Yo vote":mjlol: She doesn't realize no matter how hard you ride cacs jock, they still see you as a wetback.
:dead:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Listen friends, I understand both sides but at the same time white supremacy is our enemy. Think we need to deal with that first and if we still beefing with each other we handle it.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always stated that everyone fukked up for not voting for Bernie.. Smh

fukk spics right. Maybe if you say fukk wetbacks and beaners enough the white man will treat you better

I never said fukk spics :comeon:
Im juat sayin Your were a bit nonchalant in the other thread when I brought up the potential on the books blantant racism blacks may face in the future (of course now I know why)

Now you tryna come together on some we are one shyt? . fukk that shyt breh:camby:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said I was nor pretended to be. In fact I've always stated the fact that I was Mexican since I first started posting here.

I've always been big on blacks and Mexicans sticking together.

Because we live in the same low-class communities, we share the same dead-end jobs, we share the same schools and education.

And they call us every racist name in the book and look at us funny when we enter their establishments too.

:snoop:
Fantastic. And I hope they keep treating y'all like shyt. Karma bytches. :russ:

Also stop with this black brown bullshyt you keep peddling. It might work in real life but on this forum. We ain't that stupid

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Don't they realize congress will have to draft it up on its own or in another bill, accept it, pass it to the other house and they have to accept it or push it back for modification, then finally if accepted by both the president can reject or sign it.

It's not like they're getting deported tomorrow.