Things white people have said to Mexicans so far

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I clearly made an error by making this thread.

Just made me despise coli characters a little more

Don't think we all feel that way, this is just one thread, I ain't with the prejudice language or attitudes, I know about the discrimination brown people face, my girlfriend's dissertation for grad school is all about it, we're both oppressed by the white man, but like I said, everybody can be cool on some friendly shyt but its hard for people to unite, especially when stereotypes are assumed and when everybody ain't moving the same way :manny:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You're a fukking idiot.

$1 USD is about $18 pesos in Mexico.

The average Mexican earns $500 pesos in wage per week.......

Stfu
:why:

Mexico is ranked as having high human development on the HDI in 2016. They have GDP per captia of 10k. And life expectancy of 77 years. Mexicans are doing so well that it is one of the fattest countries in the world. Also they have multiple billionaires and numerous industries. Mexicans are living well and should be shown no mercy in the states, simply because Mexico isn't some desolated poor nation but a semi developed nation.

Currency doesn't determine living standards. All your quote highlights is the strength of the American dollar compared to the peso. Relative to living standards, 500 peso a week adjusted to Mexican prices shown Mexicans are doing well.

It is time for #HOIM to start, Hard On Illegal Mexicans :manny:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:why:

Mexico is ranked as having high human development on the HDI in 2016. They have GDP per captia of 10k. And life expectancy of 77 years. Mexicans are doing so well that it is one of the fattest countries in the world. Also they have multiple billionaires and numerous industries. Mexicans are living well and should be shown no mercy in the states, simply because Mexico isn't some desolated poor nation but a semi developed nation.

Currency doesn't determine living standards. All your quote highlights is the strength of the American dollar compared to the peso. Relative to living standards, 500 peso a week adjusted to Mexican prices shown Mexicans are doing well.

It is time for #HOIM to start, Hard On Illegal Mexicans :manny:

Do you know that 2 gallons of milk costs $40-$50 pesos?

Wtf are you talking about bro.

You're spewing bullshyt out your ass

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Don't think we all feel that way, this is just one thread, I ain't with the prejudice language or attitudes, I know about the discrimination brown people face, my girlfriend's dissertation for grad school is all about it, we're both oppressed by the white man, but like I said, everybody can be cool on some friendly shyt but its hard for people to unite, especially when stereotypes are assumed and when everybody ain't moving the same way :manny:

:francis: I just don't feel the same for this site anymore. It's time to move away from this place. Too much hatred for blacks, Mexicans and everything else in the world.

Toxic ass environment is putting me down

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Do you know that 2 gallons of milk costs $40-$50 pesos?

Wtf are you talking about bro.

You're spewing bullshyt out your ass
The truth is Mexico is NOT poor. Sure, they don’t have the same living standards as America but they doing relatively well. So well, they are one of the fattest people in the world. Their positive economic status doesn’t justify their mass illegal migration to America.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You're looking down on another race while using derogatory statements to talk down on us,

Sounds an awful lot like the white man
when shyt goes down against blacks yall side with white people or youre no where to be seen

look at it this way ..yall are smuggling poison by the metraton into America and stealing jobs without having actual citizenship.
If i was a racist cac id be threatened as well, its survival instincts.
:ehh:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Despite what I said, I get why OP feels the way he feels but seriously, racial "alliances" have never helped Blacks gain the true autonomy we deserve. Most of the AA's I know irl are all on that kumbaya PoC shyt :yeshrug:

Good luck in whatever you're tryna do, just remember it won't benefit us as much as you'd want to think it will.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Yes there is dumbass. Im from Compton and all black people that know me bring me into their homes and treat me like family.

FOH with these white man divisive tactics
You're fukking mexican?:dwillhuh:

All the shyt you said about black people and blm :ohhh:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:You was that same nikka talking about black on black crime.

This is fukking unbelievable:russ:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're fukking mexican?:dwillhuh:

All the shyt you said about black people and blm :ohhh:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:You was that same nikka talking about black on black crime.

This is fukking unbelievable:russ:
I keep telling you brehs that when illegal Mexicans think they are all good they turn on blacks. Joining hands with them is actually bad for blacks because we work hard for people who will stab us in the back after using us as a stepping stone.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Bro you keep telling me personal stories when I'm talking to you about state and federal cases which are indisputable. There are countless articles and primary source documents confirming the hate crimes perpetrated against black people by mexicans in some of these areas. How is the media pushing an agenda forward? Did tHey pull the trigger? Your stop snitching bit is what we like to call a deflection. Makes little sense. Doesn't change the fact that Mexicans were aware of the arbitrary slayings of innocent black people and stood by silently. In some cases even hindered the investigation but somehow you're blaming black people?

You just described black on black crimes..

Your whole post is a deflection. And that wasn't a "personal story" there are news clips for that too.

And I would bring out statistics but I'm not here to divide Mexicans and blacks. I'm here to get us on the same page.
Damn son:russ:

Bring out black on black crime statistics because your losing an argument, brehs :russ:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Damn son:russ:

Bring out black on black crime statistics because your losing an argument, brehs :russ:

Ignore the last half of that last sentence to try and fit your narrative. :beli:

"I'm not here to divide Mexicans and blacks, I'm here to get us on the same page."

This is the best you could do? :beli: