Things white people have said to Mexicans so far

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You won't be deported. A mass deportation would cost too much and congress and the senate would have to approve of it.

It appears Hispanics that can vote do not care about illegals.
They control the senate and congress

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't they realize congress will have to draft it up on its own or in another bill, accept it, pass it to the other house and they have to accept it or push it back for modification, then finally if accepted by both the president can reject or sign it.

It's not like they're getting deported tomorrow.
They control both

Can trump change the constitution?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Mexico is not a poor country nor are Mexicans poor. They should never be in America in the first place. Mexicans should look to develop their nation more and spread the wealth more. Mexicans in Mexico treat illegals far worse than Americans do with their illegals.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mexico is not a poor country nor are Mexicans poor. They should never be in America in the first place. Mexicans should look to develop their nation more and spread the wealth more. Mexicans in Mexico treat illegals far worse than Americans do with their illegals.

Stfu

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
30% of Latinos voted for Trump

stay strong breh these cacs got the biggest W in history against all minorities. They will be feeling extremely bold

For the love of all things Holy, Coli Brethren STAY THE fukk SAFE out there. Whenever I've been in America I've seen whites, mainly retarded little try hard kids with the car running, running up on black folk, yelling "******" in parking lots and running off'n'shyt.....now after this shyt I feel like they gonna be doing it inside the store with Mee-Maw and Pee-Paw buying bacon and buckshot and smiling about it.

Not into fear mongering but with the social climate the way it's been the past few years....by christ, shyt is gonna get weird in some places and difficult in the next. Y'all stay safe.:to:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
NGL a lot of my cousins were wearing make America great again bullshyt...

And their parents come from Mexico :francis:
:laff:

Just confirms how dumb people can be.

Trump's victory was because of Latinos. Won't be feeling sorry for any anti Latino policies that comes out of this presidency

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Don't they realize congress will have to draft it up on its own or in another bill, accept it, pass it to the other house and they have to accept it or push it back for modification, then finally if accepted by both the president can reject or sign it.

It's not like they're getting deported tomorrow.
Republicans own all parts of the government breh

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
OP, you're being a fakkit. Stop your crying and tool up. Everyone here has to tool up, Civil War has begun. Americans vs Cacs.

Cacs shytted all over America last night. This shyt is just beginning, defend yourselves 100%. Whites need to regret what they did.

They went low, we go hard. Turning the other cheek has never worked

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
30% of Latinos voted for Trump

stay strong breh these cacs got the biggest W in history against all minorities. They will be feeling extremely bold
I am shocked at that number.

Other than FL Cubans, i personally didnt know any pro GOP Latinos.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
You won't be deported. A mass deportation would cost too much and congress and the senate would have to approve of it.

From what I understand, the Latino community is split down the middle when it comes immigration, including the Mexican-American community. Apparently, there are plenty of Latinos/Mexicans who are against immigration as well.

I think the problem is way too many folks have put Latinos in a box and assumed that just because they speak the same language of Spanish, that they have everything in common.

Also, plenty of non-Mexican Latinos do not like Mexicans and see them as the lowest of the low.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

You are aware that the Republican Party won control of CONGRESS last night aren't you :dame:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it interesting that when faced with Turnup, illegals are all about the black and brown sticking together.

But when Trayvon got shot they was quiet heavily and even threw in racist shyt. See they thought that people would ignore how they flood minority communities and practice crimes against blacks.

There have been threads on illegals trying to flood out blacks from their communities and saying racist shyt to blacks in LA.

I even had one illegal start talking to me in Spanish because she thought I was spanish but when I told her I was black she looked at me dirty and walked away like I did something to her. They are very racist when they think everything is going their way, dont play into their game, brehs.

Last edited: