They're Saying California Has Spent 17 Billions In 4 Years To Fight Homelessness, But It's Gotten Worse

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
They do everything but give them permanent housing
They don’t want it. They would turn it into a skid row neighborhood.

Majority of the homeless on drugs,. Don’t wanna work and want quick access to drugs.

Can’t do any of this in a homeless shelter so they go out to the streets. During the pandemic they were given hotel rooms and still decided to stay in the streets over a room.

Need more mental wards, a lot of those people are fukked up ajd need serious long term help

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How you nikkas even come up with this shyt?.
:mjlol:

Breh a handful of us on this board are some of the most talented people in the so called urban social media/message board sphere.

I couldn’t believe it when someone here told me that mad people on FB been using my CACs gif like crazy.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Spending the money and giving them resources only attract more homeless. If I can come up out there, why would I go anywhere else.
Hopefully word gets out and the rest go out there to get the resources they need. Sounds like a haven/refuge for those in need.. Salute to Cali and good luck to all involved. :salute:

Lets get the word out and tell em to head west

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's always annoying as hell to see OP post an informative, nuanced article, and then posters with zero experience or study of the issue respond with their preset biases as if they didn't read shyt.

Would I go to you to get my medical issues diagnosed? Would I go to you to run my military campaign? Would I go to you to design my particle accelerator?

Then why should anyone expect an inexperienced, uneducated person like you know jack shyt useful about a complex issue like homelessness? More important, why do you think you know the answers when you've never gotten educated on the subject beyond reading what other like-minded ignorant people had to say?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ironic going into downtown San Diego and there's this big encampment of homeless right outside the San Diego housing authority building. I guess they just step right on over them and head into the office to do nothing for them.
When I lived out there the bums were down by where Petco Park is at and obviously they were moved out but last time I was in town those people were everywhere

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For those who think the issue is impossible to solve or that people just want to stay homeless, why not look at actual success stories?

Finland is on the way to eradicating homelessness across the country.

The Obama Administration massively reduced veteran homelessness from 2010-2016.