They have jobs, but no homes. Inside America’s unseen homelessness crisis.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why would u stay @ a job in a state/city that you can't afford?

Never here about homeless people in Iowa or cold ass places where it cheap

What’s the job market out there though?

Barring you already have a job and can WFH like some people and able to move.

Not sure how that is beneficial if you can find work in the field you skilled in

And not everyone got the time to just career change

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@Pazzy
cuYyY7n.png

which republican politicians are offering policy solutions that addresses the homelessness in america? where in the GOP platform do they address homelessness crisis?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
We should eliminate housing from the capitalist system. Having a roof over your head should be a right not a privilege.
The real estate industry should only earn money off the wealthy who want to live in excess, mansions, fine condos, ect
but small single family homes should be only cost as much as the resident can afford, and the mortgage be adjusted according to their income.

:mjpls:

Nah, but I agree with this. The current system isn't sustainable.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Havnt heard either candidate say "the poor" "the less fortunate" "low income earners".

Kamala first speech post trump shooting was directed at the middle class.

People better be prepared to do things Mexican style and live 5 -10 deep in an apartment to stack money.
That's definitely where I see this country heading in the next 30 years regardless of who's in office. Millennials were probably the last generation that could slip through some cracks in fields like tech and us and Gen Z will probably be the last generation that can really eat off trades.

Everybody else better be content with living like migrants. Especially if your millennial parents/gen X grandparents/boomer great grandparents didn't break into the upper middle class. :ufdup:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Why would u stay @ a job in a state/city that you can't afford?
even a lot of places that should be cheaper like Mississippi are raising rents even though the population numbers have declined and no major jobs are paying those salaries.

How does that make sense?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Living in Nashville is hella high. Don’t let the fact that it’s in TN and the south fool you.
There’s 55 rentals right now under $1,000 a month on Zillow in Nashville and likely a bunch of others in the outskirts of the city. Plus you can always find a room rental or get roommates.

That guy makes more than people I know in NYC who aren’t homeless.

He works 50 hours a week at $21 an hour, his mom likely qualifies for public assistance, he lives in a car and says it’s hard to “keep up” when he should be stacking. On top of that his dirty ahh live in a car with a damn dog. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doing their utmost to make it seem a desirable thing.

I can't say they're doing that.

The ones I've seen are basically like "here's what I'm doing now, so if you have to do this you don't start where I did".

Mfs just reclining the seat and using a blanket won't last 48 hrs. There's cars that have been doing it for years and in those videos they're like "here's how you can remove your back seat so you can kady down" "here is how to stay warm" etc.

The ones I've seen aren't bragging about saving money or saying they wish they did it sooner. Mainly just trial and error, expectations, what not to do.